Chapter 10

Carl's Point of View

Since the day I realized that Anisa died and the day I knew that I am bipolar I don't want to see the world anymore. I tried to end my life but I always remember my family, friends and those people that cares for me.

Claire helped me to move on and forget Anisa but it was hard. I always remember the days I spent most of my time with her. I remember the days when we always eat ice cream and watch movies. I always remember her smile and laugh that no one can beat.

She's perfect but she disappeared because of me.

If I just fixed our problem and talked to her then she is probably still here with me smiling and laughing, telling jokes and having fun. Luke is right, I am bipolar and because of me Anisa never felt the love that I have for her.

I am too late to tell her how much I love her. If I only said it and have the courage to say that to her then she's probably still alive. It's my fault, I let her do what she wants. I wish I could bring back the past to change everything.

But no... I'm idiot to let her go and this is all my fault.

Sorry, Anisa.

~••••••~

**After 2 months**

After 2 months I decided to visit Anisa's funeral. My Mom and Dad visisted her funeral last week ago.

I thought fo a second why would Mr. and Mrs. Williams leave Anisa's funeral here? Anisa is their daughter? What's with them?

"Where are you going?" I heard my Dad asked.

"Just going to visit Anisa." I said. My Dad nod his head then I headed outside and used his car.

Before I go inside the car I look at their old house and at Anisa's old room, at the window. I smile remembering those days when I spy her sometimes and she also does the same.

We're totally in love with each other...

I arrived just in time and saw Anisa's grave. Anisa Valentina Morgan Williams, born, April 26, 2000. Died, March 20, 2018. I wiped my tears and sat down on the grass.

"Hi... Anisa, how are you?"

"It's me, C-Carl..." I started to cry but smile.

"Your birthday was celebrated by me, only me. I don't know if your Mom and Dad did the same but me, yes. I celebrated your birthday because I can feel your presence in it. You're an adult now, huh? You're now 18 and I am also 18. I remember the day we always eat ice creams and watch movies. You spy me, I spy you and we always get caught by each other. That was funny." I explained while smiling. Memories was brought back.

"When we got into a disagreement but fixed it. The last problem we had... it was never fixed. I am so sorry for being late to tell you how much I love you but you'll always stay in my heart Anisa. You're a special part of my life. I hope you're happy now wherever you are. I hope you're my guardian angel. I really want to just bring back the past and say how much I love you but no Anisa. I can't... but remember that you are the only one for me."

"Sorry I got nothing for you but I promise I'll be visiting you again with your favorite vanilla ice cream and I will download our favourite movie and watch and eat here with you even though you can't hear me anymore and I can't hear you too. Weird right? But when it comes to love everything is weird when it's your first time. Funny right? I'm talking to a dead person? But who cares? I know you can see me and I know you wanted to hug me but I-I can't f-feel you Anisa. Where are you?" I wiped my tears again and scratched my head.

My phone rings and I reached it in my pocket and pulled it out.

"Hello?"

"Carl! Where are you? This is Luke! I've been looking for you!" He said.

"I'm just here spending my time with Anisa. It's so fun here with her." I said while laughing.

"Are you being bipolar again Carl? She passed away!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I am here with her!" I said then Luke laugh.

"Sorry, just stop being mysterious!" Luke said and we both laugh.

"Aren't you going to visit Anisa?" I asked him.

"I already visited her last week. Come on! I need you here! Let's watch a movie!" Luke said.

"And eat ice cream? Like Anisa and I do?" Luke laugh.

"Okay! Whatever... if Anisa is still alive she will probably laugh at your silly thoughts." I shrugged my shoulder and smile.

"I'll go now. I'll just say goodbye to Anisa." I said and Luke ended our conversation. I put my phone inside my pocket again and look at Anisa's name.

"Anisa, I have to go. I promise to you that I'll visit you next week again with your favorite ice cream and we will watch a movie. Who's ready for a movie marathon?" I asked while looking at her name smiling.

The old lady and man saw what I was doing and shook their heads.

"Whatever... I'm bipolar, that's what everyone thinks but I miss this girl so I need to act like this." I whispered to myself.

"Anisa... goodnight." I said and stood up.

Before I go to the car I took one more glance at her name and nod my head.

Don't say goodbye to the person you love because it'll make you miss that person more so what you have to say to the person you love is good night.

Just like that so that you'll think that both of you have to sleep and tomorrow is a new day and you'll see each other again in this nice and peaceful world.

Good night Anisa...