Chapter 2

Anisa's Point of View

"I am Anisa Williams, nice to meet you Carl! See you later." I said and went inside our new home.

"Do you think I'll be able to make friends at school mom?" I ask my Mom hoping to hear the positive answer.

"Of course honey, you're smart, beautiful, kind and talented. I know you'll be able to make new friends here and Carl was also a kind guy." My Mom said to me. Teasing me.

But I agree with my mom because that Carl guy is very handsome, kind and helpful it's very hard not to fall inlove with him.

"Mom I'll go upstairs to decorate my room." I said and grabbed my backpack and went to my new room.

It's nothing compared to my old room but I know I have to love this room because this is my new home now but I won't forget out old home, I used to have many special memories there.

Decorating your own room is the best thing to do for my opinion. No interruptions and you can design anything or everything you want.

After decorating my room I sat down at the egde of the bed and sigh.

"School tomorrow so I have to study well." I said as I opened my laptop to learn in advance the lessons we will be tackling.

"Anisa why don't you cook our dinner?" My Mom asked. Slightly opening the door for me to hear her.

"Mom, I'll do it later!" I said to her and started studying but ended up browsing on social medias.

You know what...? Just forget it, I'm not going to study anymore. I'll just go on my social medias and chat with my friends.

I remembered Carl... Carl Johnson. Shoud I add him? Chat him? Or just shut up? Ugh! This is so confusing! Well, since we know each other why don't I add him. Nothing will happen except the weirdness. I clicked the 'add friend' and bit my lip.

Did I just really did that?! Oh my gosh! I am now starting to get nervous about this. Did I done the right thing?

"Anisa!"

"Coming!" I yelled and rolled my eyes. My Mom is sometimes annoying but don't get me wrong, she's the best mom in the whole universe.

~••••••~

Carl's Point of View

I started searching Anisa's name on Facebook but I recently got a friend request from her 15 minutes ago. Maybe she didn't forgot my name so she started searching me.

I clicked the accept and smile when the thought came into my mind that we are now friends in real life and on social media.

I'm not good at chatting people so I'll just shut up. Maybe she's doing something important, I don't want to bother her. That's just weird and awkward.

I look by the window and saw Anisa at her room doing something important. See? She's busy so I'll just watch some movies.

I look at the left side of my bed and saw Clarisse sleeping. I smile and stroke her hair. She's going to be very beautiful when she grows up just like my Mom. I kissed her on the head and instead of watching movies I ended up cooking our dinner. This is not really my hobby but I'll try my best.

I heard a knock on the door and quickly opened it revealing a beautiful young lady holding a plate loaded with yummy cake.

"Yes?" I ask and saw her blushing.

"My Mom said that I should be nice and give this to you." She handed me the cake and I thanked her.

"Thanks for the cake. I know Clarisse will love this." I said but she raised an eyebrow.

"Clarisse? Who is Clarisse?" She asked curiously.

"Clarisse, my little sister..." She slowly nod her head and smile awkwardly.

"Okay, if you say so..." She stand there silently and I spoke to break the silence.

"Thanks for the cake Anisa. Say to your Mom and Dad thanks too. So, see you tomorrow at school?" I ask. She nodded and waved at me and before I close the door she look at me again and smile.

"Bye!" I said while waving.

She went inside their house and that's the time I closed the door and saw Clarisse sitting on the chair looking at me.

"I'm hungry..." Last time I left, she was just sleeping peacefully and now look at her. Already sitting on the chair asking for some food.

"Hey Clarisse, our neighbour just gave us a cake. Here you go, eat it." I said and left her there while eating the cake.

I started cooking something that we can eat and it ended up burned so we have no choice but to eat another food.

"Carl who is Anisa?" I blushed when I heard Clarisse said Anisa's name.

I look at her and saw my phone on her hands. My eyes widened and I quickly snatched it from her hands.

"Anisa is our neigbour!" I quickly said. Smiling awkwardly at herz

"She's the one who gave the cake." Clarisse laugh and I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"You're hiding something Carl." Clarisse said to me.

I crossed my arms and asked her what. She giggled and I directly look at her eyes.

"What?" I asked again.

"She is your girlfriend." She said and my eyes widened.

"N-no! You're lying Clarisse. We just met... or maybe you read my book?!" I asked and she started laughing again.

"Clarisse did you read the book?" I asked.

She looks at me and nod her head. I face palmed myself and sigh. She's just kidding, I know. She got that line from the book. Okay, this silly Clarisse should be punished but Mom and Dad will be mad at me if I do something like that.

"Don't do that again Clarisse, you broke the promise so you'll eat the burned bacon." I said to her.

"As long as it's food I'll eat it." She said without hesitations.

The heck?