Spiky, Glittery, Turquoise hair and Being Shirtless

A/U: young marauders speech and stuff in bold and older marauders and stuff in normal print. 

They landed with a loud bang; on top of each other, rather uncomfortably; James at the bottom and Peter of the top. 

"I'm...dying....can't...breath...get...off"James gasped squirming underneath his friends. 

"Never did i think that travelling through the floo would be so painful" James mumbled rubbing his head, once he'd gotten off the floor.  

His friends though, weren't listening. They gone off, exploring different parts of the very spacious living room. Only Sirius remained.

"This place has changed. I'd have thought my mother would have kept this place a little less dusty, if you know what i mean" he said, running a finger over the shelf above the fireplace and staring at how dusty it was.

"Where do you think we are?" Peter asked. Remus looked at him with an eyebrow raised, "i mean our future selves?"

Sirius scoffed,

"I'm sure we're nowhere near this dump; me especially. We're probably famous aurors signing autographs somewhere, except darling Moony of course; he's probably teaching some nerdy geeks 'how to become the infamous Marauders' at hogwarts".

Remus grinned, turning away from Sirius to go back to looking around the room. 

He stopped when he noticed a steaming half empty cup of tea and a half played game of wizards chess. 

"It seems we're not the only ones in this house" he said. James, Sirius and Peter stared over at him and he pointed towards the tea and chess game, "there's two other people here. We should find out who they are". They nodded at him until they heard an angry scream, a door slam and thuds on the stairs. Someone was coming into the room the four boys were in. They froze in shock until James shook them out of it and whispered, 

"We need to hide, quickly. Cast a disillusionment on us all, quick Moony now". Remus pulled out his want from his robes and cast the charm on each of the marauders and then on himself. Just when the person walked in, the marauders backed against the wall by the fireplace. 

They went quiet as a very angry man with spiky, glittering turquoise hair stormed in. They noticed how he wasn't wearing a shirt and how well toned his bare chest was.

"I'LL KILL YOU, YOU STUPID MUTT! GET DOWN HERE AND FIX THIS" he was shouting. Damn, he was angry.

"Do you think he's a werewolf?" Remus asked, eyeing the various scars on the man's chest that were very similar to his own. 

"ah, who care's Moony. That hair looks so funny. I wonder who he is" Sirius answered loudly. They were able to talk as the charm not only allowed them to be invisible but unable to be noticed aswell. Remus shook his head at his friends antics. Five years, and he was still the same as when he was eleven. 

Just then there was a bark-like laughter, followed by a few thuds and then the entrance of a man with shoulder length silky black hair.

"This isn't funny. fix it NOW. We have an order meeting in an hour and i most definitely do not want to be seen looking like this" the glittery haired man said.