Sirius has a plan

Sirius was the first one to return to consciousness. He got up holding his stomach which felt as if it had devil's snare growing inside it. Looking around he noticed how different the common was looking. 

The fireplace looked worn and the sofas looked to be brand new, and it was clean. Staring around in the darkness ne noticed the slumped form of Remus Lupin. Sirius' eyes widened as he remembered the details of their journey. Quickly he rushed to his friend and started to shake him awake. 

It took ten minutes for Remus to wake up. He was the last out of the our boys to wake up and he looked the palest when he did. 7-8 slaps did the trick.

He stood groggily taking in his surroundings. He fell slightly dizzy, after having his head nearly being split by the wall. 

"Are we still at Hogwarts?" he asked weakly.

Sirius bit his lip as he answered, 

"Er, yeah, but we're not in 1977 anymore". James looked up suddenly from the exploding snap deck that he'd been admiring. 

"Did it work then?" he asked hopefully. His eyes looked hopeful. His eyes had that excited and mischievous glint once again. Even a glare from Remus failed to put it out. 

"Kind of. I can't tell whether we're in the past or the future though", Sirius answered. 

"I'm guessing it's the future" Remus said, "It'll be awkward if we get caught and so int he best of intentions i think we need to get out of Hogwarts". Everyone agreed. 

"Where to though?". It was the first time in the future since Peter said something. He'd been extremely quiet and had stayed in the shadows as if something would come out and kill him. He was never a good adventurer.

"Grimmauld place" Sirius mumbled. Everyone turned their eyes on him. Sirius looked up his eyes full of the same sparkle that James had, "My mother has got to be dead and i bet Reg is as well. The house is mine. there'll be no-one there. We can do whatever we want". He was smiling.

"Grimmauld Place it is then" James jumped.

"But how do we get there?" Remus asked.

"Dumbledore's office. We'll floo there" James answered immedietly. 

"How do you know it even works?"

"Well last week; he used it to get my parents to come to Hogwarts, because Flitwick acciddentally ate one of my love potion sweets and ended up kissing Sprount in front of the whole school at dinner. It was really funny". He high-fived Sirius. Remus rolled his eyes and everyone started laughing. 

The corridors were extremely cold, and looked almost like the dundgeons. Everything looked darker and older and alot scarier sincd there was no-one else there. James guessed it as because it was the cummer holidays. There wasn't a single teacher or student in sight. Thank God for that. 

Then the trouble's began. The gargoyle needed a password and they didn't know it. That was just great. Thet stood there for the first few minutes thinking of ideas on how thy would get to Dumbledore's office when Remus decided to step forward and start stating random sweets. Everyone knew that Dumbledore's password was always sweet related. 

"Chocolate frogs, Bertie Botts every flavoured beans, acid pops", it didn't move, "Fizzing whizzbees, sugar quills...etc". That went on for the next ten minutes until Peter pushed Remus out of the way and shouted, 

"Dumbledore loves only one sweet guys. Sherbert Lemons" and then the gargoyle moved aside.

Remus mumbled under his breath,

"I can't believe i forgot that" and then followed his fellow marauders up the staircase.

"Well, i suggest we all go together, as one, so that we don't end up in a different place" Sirius happily said, jumping into the fireplace. 
He was closely followed by Remus who took a handful of floo powder on his way in.
Then Peter hesitantly stepped in after him, and then finally James who also took a handful of floo powder. He looked around,

"Ready" he said. They all nodded in unison and he threw it into the fire, shouting '12 Grimmauld place'.