I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 12

Heey !!! Read my bestfriends story if you havent . Its really good. <333

I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 12. <- Yikes.

Jake's P.O.V

I stand there looking at Mandy, she's pretty, but I dont like her. Im only eyeballing her cus, we have the longest time not seeing eachother.

"Jakey, I missed you." She said TRYING to flirt.

"Hmm? This is my girlfriend, Jamie." I said emphisising "Girlfriend."

"Oh, nice to meet you." She said flinching as Jamie just looked at me and chukled.

"Yea, nice to meet you too." Jamie said fakely.

"Jakey, how you've been?" She said looking from Jamie to me.

"I've been good... Oh, look, we have to go now. Let's go guys." I said grabbing Jamie's arm as Ryan and Demi followed.

Somehow, Mandy kept following us.

"Ok, look, im not gonna pretend that im alright with you having another girlfriend which you dont feel anything with. Im sorry I broke up with you it was a mistake." She said.

"Here's the thing, I dont like you. I love a beatiful girl named Jamerlyn Faller ; I would never change her for anyone. So please just stop calling me 'Jakey' and saying it was a mistake that you broke up with me. Im actually happy you broke up with me, I get to see the most sexy gorgeous girl everyday. So dont even bother." I said looking at Jamie's beautiful face.

Her hair falling perfectly, and her brown eyes. She is just too pretty.

"What happened to you. Jakey?" She said looking at me.

"Stop calling him Jakey! I can only call him that!" Jamie said looking at Mandy.

Mandy flinched.

"I-im sorry Jamie, I shouldnt mess with a taken guy. Really sorry, it's just that I miss all the kisses Jake used to give me..." Is she seriously going on with this ?

"Well his kisses are mine now, you have to deal with it. Oh, and its Jamerlyn to you. " Jamie said holding my hand.

Mandy just turned around and left. Running. I kind of felt bad for her. Oh, look, the guilt is now gone.

" I just got you back, im not about to loose you again." Jamie said kissing me. I could kiss her lips all day.

"You're beautiful." I say looking at her.

"Please, I am not." She said chukling and her cheeks turning light pink.

The end of the day, quickly arrives. Jamie asks her mom if she can go to California for the weekend and surprisingly she says yes. So does Ryan and Demi's parents. Ryan pays for him and Demi, and I pay for Jamie and Me.

We're in the plane now, waiting for it to leave. I look at Jamie as I notice she looks cold. I take out a blanket I had brought just in case. I wrap it around her.

"Thank you." She says as she kisses me and puts her face on my chest.

***

We finally get to Cali, and a limo come's and picks us up. Girls hitting it wildly, trying to get in the limo. It feels good being famous, but not always a good thing. We get to the house.

"Ohhh !! I wanna go to the pool !" Says Jamie with the smile that I love and she knows I cant resist.

We settle everything down and I show Jamie and Demi the guest house.

"Ok, go on, put ur shorts on so we can go swiming." Jamie says pulling out her bikini from her bag.

"Fine." I say as I close the door behing me. That was somee nice looking bikini.

"Hey man, get into your shorts, the girls wanna go swiming." I say looking at Ryan.

" Ah, now? Fine..." He says.

" You guys going to the pool?" Says Camile on the door way.

" Yea, why?" I say looking at her.

"Oh, Me and an old friend you might enjoy seeing are going to be at the pool side." She said smiling.

We all get to the pool.

"Who invited her here?!" I hear Jamie say as I follow her eyes, there, next to Camile, was MANDY. Greaaaatt. She just doesnt give up.

Hiyaaa. Hoppe you like part 12, and really, jake isnt a bad person. He's actually sweet. Anyywhoo, comment and Vote, and read my friends story her screen name is : xredcraayonsx ok well byee ! :]