I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 9

Hey, so, Jake left, yea, yea, sorry about that. i have a few tricks up my sleve ;) Lmaao. Anywaayys ... ENJOY !

I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 9 <--- Ahh ! The 9th part :O

I got home from shopping for my back to school clothes and supplies. I put my bag down, and just collapsed on my bed. Everything has been so boring ever since Jake left. It hasnt even been a year yet. He hasnt even called me. Nothing, I havent heard from him in 9 months now. My birthday is in 4 days. What a birthday.

I turn on the T.V to one of those shows where they talk about new stars, that just became famous and they interview him.

"Next up, Jake Natal. His story of how he became famous. Stay tuned." Said the T.V as I rubbed my eyes in disbelive, and in shock.

I looked over to my bedside table, where inside the drawer was a picture of Jake and I. Then I look at the frozen picture on the screen of my T.V. Could it really be Jake ?

I wait for the comercials to stop and the show to get back on. When it gets back on:

"We are here, LIVE ! From L.A, California, with Jake Natal, the new singing sensation." She says as she points the mic to him and a girl with a beautiful dress on, and the cutest green eyes.

"Well, it wasnt all me. It was thanks to Camile here." He said gestoring towards his date.

"Are you two, you know, together." The reporters asks as if she had read my mind.

"Heh, yea." He says chukling, and then the same pained look crosses his face.

"Well there you have it! The cute holliwood couple." She said signing off, as they showed a picture of Jake and Camile. With his hands on her waist.

I quikly turn of the T.V. Throw myself on my bed- again. How could Jake do this to me?

I go downstairs as I get chocolate icecream and eat it while tears slowly fall down my face. He had to leave ? When I need him the most. His father is so selfish for taking him away.

I fall asleep. I wish it werre for eternity.

***

I wake up for the first day of school... Yay? I sigh, and go to the bathroom, take a shower, and brush my teeth. I am going to be a new girl this year. I am not gonna fall in love. Especialy wont get hurt.

I grab my uniform skirt and shirt, I left the shirt a bit open and the skirt more higher than usual. I curled the tips of my hair.

I go to the mirror, just look at the girl standing there. Giving me a satisfing look. Saying 'You look hot' I smiled and headed out the door.

What a complete makeover.

I get in my car, and take off. I park next to a Jeep. I get out and walk towards the school. As boys were looking at me, and girls were pretending to smile.

A guy bumps into me, throwing me right to the ground, as everybody gasps and the boys run towards me.

"Are you ok?" Says one.

"Need any help?" Says another one. They were both Football players.

"I-Im really sorry. You ok? " Says the guy that ran into me. He had hazel eyes, brown hair, and a great body. I stand up.

"Im, fine. Im J-Jamie." I say. I didnt like the guy. Not like that. But Ive never had a boy bestfriend. He looks like he has the right material to be it.

"Oh, hey, im Ryan." He says smiling.

This could be the biggining of a beautiful friendship.

Heey ! So comment vote, fan ectt. :D until nexxt time :p