I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 13

Hey, Sorry it took soo long to write a new chapter. So anyways, here is chapter 13.

Jamie's P.O.V

"You are such a stalker !" I scream at Mandy.

"What are you talking about? Camile, I have NEVER seen this girl in my life ! " She says playing innocent.

"Oh please ! We all saw you right Jake?" I say looking at him.

"Yea. We also thought she was far away from here." He said looking away.

Gosh ! Who does this girl think she is ? I know her and Jake used to date. But it's over. Right? Right !

"Im really sorry you guys. Its that I over-heard you guys talking about coming over here, I thought it would be a good thing to come to, because well, I dont know anyone and I didnt wanna spend the rest of my weekend alone." She said starting to fake cry.

" Well, thats why the words 'make friends' were invented Mandy." I said rolling my eyes at her useless tears as she starts to clean them off.

"Pshh, what do you think. I came all the way here for Jake? No ! I came here to see a dear friend... Camile." She said evily smiling.

"Uhm. No. You told me this was the first time you would see Jake since whatever the time you broke up." Camile said as she got up from her chair.

"Well, I lied." She said with her hands crossed infront of her chest.

"Obioussly!" Said Camile. Mandy looked from me to Camile. To Jake.

"I am out of here." Said Mandy getting up from her chair.

Camile grabs Mandy by the wrist.

"Not until you explain." Said Camile raising an eyebrow.

Mandy tries to break free. She fails. She pulls her foot back in attempt to kick Camile. Camile lets go of her. As she slips and falls inside the pool.

Karma.

"Ahhhhhhh !! " She screams as her little peircing voice surrounding us.

She rises to the surface and holds on to the edges. As she gathers all her strength to pull herself up.

When after struggling to get out, she finally does, she is soaking wet. Mascara is all over her face, and tissues. Tissues?

"Mandy, how much desperate and fake can you get?" I say smiling.

Its funny how karma works. I didnt have to do anything.

" This is all your fault !" She shreiks. Pointing at me.

"How is this her fault ?!" Jake says clenching his jaw.

"She isnt sweet and innocent... she did some witch craft shit on me...." She said frowning.

I start laughing. Shes actually serious with this ?

"Wow !" I said still laughing.

"Jake you dont notice? Shes with you for your money !" She said looking as if she just solved the last piece to a puzzle. Then she started walking over to me.

She lifted her hand, then smaked me. To tell you the truth, it didnt hurt. I was just mad, why would she do that ?

Sooooo Waddaya thinkk ? Comment & votee.