I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 7

Jake's P.O.V

"Jamie!" I screamed getting out of the car as I was calling 911. I then grabbed all the force I could and punched the guy in the face. Jamie was lying down. Bleeding from her nose and mouth. Tears dried up on her face.

The police and the ambulance came fast; the police arrested the creep that did harm to my Jamie. Then the ambulance took Jamie away as I rushed to the hospital in my car.

When I finally got to the hospital, I called Ms.Faller. It took her less than 5 minutes to get to the hospital with before screaming:

"This was my fault!" Then crashing down to the floor as people paid no attention to her. The doctor finally came and called the family members to a corner. I was so glad I was a family member.

"Jamerlyn just lost her memory that's all." He said... That's all? He's acting as if it's nothing.

"She can remember something's. It will take her at least a month so she can remember things, if you try to jog her memory, it will take her several days. She can't go home yet, she can leave tomorrow. You are welcome to see her and stay with her until you want." Said the doctor walking away... What a doctor.

I walked to the nurse's desk.

"Jamerlyn Faller." I said

"Room 214.Through those doors." She said pointing to her left.

I just nodded and left, going through those two doors. '210,211,212,213...' I thought getting impatient.

Finally, I approached room 214. I knocked. Nothing, no answer. Then I knocked again letting myself in.

There she was. Lying down own that hospital bed. With her beautiful brown eyes wide open. I was scared that maybe she wouldn't remember me.

"JAKE!" She screamed.

I smiled as she stuck out her arms and waited for me to go hug her. For being an injured person, she had A LOT of strength hugging someone.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I asked looking at her.

"Good...?" She said looking at my expressionless face.

"Oh..." Was all I said as I sat down.

"Yea, so uhm how's your dad?" She said smiling.

How's my dad? Well I really don't know. He didn't come home after Ms.Faller screamed at him over the phone. Not that I was blaming her for anything because nothing is her fault, it's all my dad's-

"Jake?" She asked.

"Yea?" I replied.

"I'm sleepy... But I don't want to fall asleep, you just came." She said smiling and yawning.

"Go to sleep. I promise I'll be here when you wake up." I said chuckling. I would be there.

"I love you Jake Natal." She said as her eyes were slowly dropping.

"I love you too Jamerlyn Faller." I said smiling.

Well? What do you think? Comment vote, fan... yea, yea. Oh, you could also suggest. :D