I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend- Part 5

COMMENT, VOTE ECT !

I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 5...... This one's kind of short

Jakes P.O.V

I just stood there. Hugging her. My face on her hair. We didnt even get in the car yet. Devon is such a jerk! I should have told her the secret about Devon when I could. Wich was practicly everyday.

It all happened when I was in a cruise with my sister from my mother's side. My sister met this guy on the ship that she wanted to introduce to us. We were all so happy. My sister found love. We met him. He seemed like a nice guy. His name was Devon. I knew there was something weird about him. I just could put my finger on it. That night, I had tried to go into my sister's cabin to say good nights.

All I heard was moaning, and laughing. I know, gross. I knew it was Devon in there. So I went back to my cabin wich was right infront.

After all of that, I heard my sister talking in the halls. Saying good bye and goodnight to Devon. She close the door when I heard his cellphone ring. He picked up.

"Hey Baby...I miss you too...No nothing special...No I havent met anyother girl...Baby,all I need is you." He said as I came out of my cabin with my hands crossed between my chest. He ended his call. So? The guy has a girlfriend?

"Did you just hear that?'' He said looking around.

"Yes, I did. I suggest you dont see my sister again. Because if one day, I meet your precious girlfriend, I will tell her." I said seriously, I mean, who does he think he is !?

"You'll never meet her." he said sure of it.

To tell you the truth, when I saw Jamie, that day in the car, kissing him, I was jelous. She deserved so much better and I couldnt tell her because I couldnt break my own stepsister ( and the person that I may possibly love)'s heart. I really care for her. Even if its like a stepsister.

"Lets go." Said Jamie with her gorgeous pleading eyes.

We got in the car and went home. When we were home all we did was talk not about tonight, but about eatchother. We watched movies, and ate icecream. It was the best time I have spent with her so far.

"Jamie..." I said.

"Hm?"She said as she was falling asleep on my lap.

" I love you." I said. It's true, I love her more than a friend. But she doesnt know that. She probably thinks I love her like a stepsister.

" I love you too Jake...''She said. That was all that needed to be said, to make it one of the best nights I have spent with Jamie.

Comment Vote ... Yada Yada..