I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 16

Jamies P.O.V :

"So Lesley huh ? i thought ur name was Emily ? " I said smiling. Demi then was about to talk when i lifted my hand to her face as a gesture to shut up.

" Noo.... " She said looking at Demi.

"Oh, well thats weird." I said looking at Demi that was now faking a smile.  

"Yea. So anyways.. Uhm, I guess ill go ?" She said looking at Demi.

"Whats your real name ?" I asked looking at her.

" Well, Demi, my name isnt what I told you, its Elizabeth. Eli for short. Not Lesley..." She said smiling and then moving next to me. She betrayed Demi. That was great.

"YOUR NOT GETTING PAID !" Demi screamed.

" I. Dont. Care." Eli said smiling and grabing my hand as we walk towards a bumper cars line.

"Well thats great .. " I said laughing.

"Can You please tell me whats going on ? " Eli says confused.

Eli looks like she could be trusted. Just like that, I completly trrusted Eli.

" Sheesss horrible ! I cant belive I was in her little devious plan !! " She said .

" It's okayy. You didnt know. Hey so you live here in cali?" I say.

"Yea, but im moving to new york, im going to a school called richerson high ?" She said unsure.

"OH,MY,GOSH ! I go to that school. Im leaving tomorrow to get there on monday." I said smiling. Tomorrow, its sunday. Booo !

"Thats so awsome im starting on monday." She said.

"Hey Baby.. and you are ? " Jake said smiling at Eli.

"Jake Na-Natal ?" She said smiling back

"Yea..."NHe said chukling  

"Hes your BOYFRIEND?You are so lucky !" She said looking at me then back at him.

"Yep, hes mine, all mine." I said smiling at Jake.

"You are mine. Forever baby." He said leaning into me and kissing me on the lips. His lips tasted like cotton candy. Soo good.

"Aww ! " Eli said as Jake pulled away.

" I ruined- the-uhm moment didnt I ?" She said embarresed.

" Its alright." I said chuckling and linking my fingers with Jake's.

"So, the park is closing, wanna come over?" Jake said to Eli as her face lit up. Ofcorse that ment a yes.

When we got to the car, Demi and Ryan were there.  

"Psssst ! Jamie ! I have to talk to you !" Whispered Ryan.  

"When we get home." I said smiling.

The ride took less than 30 minutes. We got out of the car and walked over to the living room, where it was just Ryan and I.

"So? What is it Ry? " I asked looking at his face

"Uhm, well, I like you Jamie, matter a fact, I am in love with you." He said chocking up on the word love.

"L-Lovee ?" I said looking around the room.

He nodded.  

"Well, uhm, I am so sorry... You are my bestfriend. Only that. i am sorry, but I love-" He interupted me.

"Jake, I know, I know, but look, you havent given me a chance." He said pleading with his eyes.  

" Im sorry, you are dating Demi, who by the way, im sorry to say doesnt like you at all in my opinion." I said hurt in my voice with every single word I said.  

" I broke up with her. Look Jamie. I LOVE YOU." He said making it clearer. He usually doesnt fall in love, thats why he tryed to emphysise it.  

" Aaaannd, I LOVE JAKE !" I said looking into his beautiful eyes.

"Yea, but, he's rockstar, or a singer. Or whatever. Millions of girls are after him. Arent you scared one bit?" He asked.  

"No, he said I was the only one for him. Look hebought me this necklace." I said taking it from under my shirt. It was a half heart, the other half, her has it on. my half said Jake. his half said Jamie. It was a simbol of our love.

"Jamie... Ohkay, just forget it. I just wanted to tell you that." He said walking away.  

"Jamie, there you are." Said Jake walking in the room.  

"Hmm? Yea, here I am. " I said smiling my fake smile.

"Uhm, so what time do you want to leave tomorrow." He said.

"What did you really want to ask me Jake ?" I said. He is a terrible liar !

"Ohkay, you got me. WHat were you and Ryan talking about." He said smiling a smile I couldnt resist. In the other hand I am a very good actress/liar.

"Oh, nothing... He just told me he broke up with Demi. Thats basicly it." I said looking away from his gorgeous face.

"Oh, ohkay then. Hah." he chuckled nervously.

"Yeaa. Well im gonna get some rest. I wanna go to the beach tomorrow !" I said changing the subject.

" Ok. Goodnight Babe. I really freakin love you." He said kissing me.

What have I gotten myself into ?

Jake's P.O.V :

I know that Ryan told him he liked her ! Oh gosh, I just dont like him. He's always trying to get around her.

I watched Jamile leave as I turned around to go to my room. I dozed off.

Finally morning came and the smell of pancakes woke me. I walked to the kitchen and I see Ryan already there. Talking to Jamie, when he sees me, he clears his throat.

"Rise and shine." Says Jamie smiling at me and putting a plate on the table with pancakes and strawberries in the middle forming a heart.

"Goodmorning Jamie." I say smiling at her and from the corner of my eye I see Ryan looking at us. Enving every moment I spent with her.

" Yea, so whats for today ?" Ryan said breaking the moment Jamie and I were having.

"THE BEACH !" Jamie said smiling.

After I finished eating, I was left alone with Ryan.

"So, I know your dying for MY girlfriend, but you dont have to make it THAT obious." I said looking at him.

"She already knows." he simply said as I was gulping down my orange juice.

"SHE WHAT !?" I said some of the orange juice now dripping from my mouth.

" I told her I loved her yesterday." He said before getting up and walking away.

______________________________________________________

Wacha think ? comment vote, i tried to make the chappy longer. But iddk if I did it. :-/

-Kim