I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 10

Heyy ! So chapter 10, alatta drama :]

I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 10

I sit on my bed as I wait for Ryan to arrive to pick me up and take me who knows where. The door bell finally rings, as I run downstairs open the door to Ryan's Jeep and hurry him. Today is my birthday by the way.

As we're driving...

"Oh.Oh." Ryan says.

"What?" I say staring at his face

"The tire." he simply says as he get out of the car.

"Well thank you for having a spare tire!!" I say sarcasticly. I wasnt mad.

I call my uncle and it takes him 40 minutes to get there.

"Well, the tire is replaced. Go on home ! Its getting late. Happy b irthday sweety." He said smiling

We finally get home and my mom opens the door for us.

"SURPRISE !" Everyone screams as they get out of couches, under tables and other things I didnt think was humanly possible.

"Mom ! Thank you !" I say as she nods.

The doorbell starts ringing.

" Yea, I was helping her too you know?" Ryan said trying to sound hurt.

" So, sorry Ry. You deserve a hug." I say hugging him. Then girls start screaming.

"JAKE NATAL!" Are you serrious!? There he was. On the doorwaytaring at me and Ry hug. Oh, did I mention his little girlfriend was with him?

"Happy Birthday Jamie." He finally says getting closer to me.

" Not so anymore." I say looking away.

"What?" He says shocked.

" What? Not so happy birthday anymore." I say as he flinches.

"Well sorry." He says.

"Really? Thats soo sweet !" I say sarcasticly.

"If you want me to leave, just say the word." He says. As if im not capable of doing that.

"LEAVE." I say slowly with my arms crossed infront of my chest.

" What happened to you. What happened to the old Jamie I used to know? Im dissapointed." He said.

"What? You thought once you came through that door everything would be forgiven?" I say rasing an eyebrow as he looks down.

I got mad. He's dissapointed. Him ? Out of all people in this whole entire world. He is?

"Really, Your dissapointed. So you want to talk about dissapointment? Here it goes. You kiss me, then leave. You never called back like you said you would. Then I found out that you are some kinda famous singer or something. You werent even the one to tell me. My little T.V upstairs told me. Then I found out yoou have a girlfriend, which you brought to MY PARTY " I screamed.

"You seem to be getting along fine with this guy right there." He said pointing to Ryan.

"He's my bestfriend. Apperrently the only one who understands what I feel." I say.

"SHE'S MY SISTER!" He says screaming and pointing at 'Camile.'

"Oh please !" I say rolling my eyes and trying to make my way through the crowd.

"Its true." She finally says looking at me in the eyes.

Hiya ! Comment vote fan... blah blah blah.. Ohkay BYYEE NOW ! :]