I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 6

Hey, Now, its back to Jamie's P.O.V :]

I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend-Part 6

I woke up to the sun rising. Shining so brightly through my window. I was laying on my bed. Remembering that I had not fell asleep thre yesterday. I fell asleep on Jake's lap. ' I love you' he said to me. I love him too. He is such a nice person to be around with. When ever I think I can't have more feelings for him, my mind just does the opposite. I jump out of bed, letting a loud sigh escape my mouth as I go to thee bathroom, brush my teeth and take a shower.

I go down the stairs to get breakfast.

" Goodmorning." Says Jake witrh a warm smile on his face.

" Goodmorning Jake." I say as I go to the fridge for orange juice.

" You know what FINE ! Dont tell me who she is!" I heard my mom scream upstairs. She must have been talking on the phone because no answer came back.

Jake and I exchanged a serious look before she came stomping down the stairs sniffling and with tears in her eyes.

"Goodmorning ma." I said as I grabbed some bread and spread butter on it.

" Goodmorning Mrs.Faller." Said Jake as he did the same. My mom had this weird look on her face. One that was unrecognizable.

"Mom?" I tried again.

"Hmm? Oh yea, yea, goodmorning." She said as she walked over to us and kissed our foreheads. Mom was acting real strange.

"So, Mrs.Faller, wheres dad. Working early again?" Jake asked

"Yea, he left his phone...uhm upstairs. Call him to his job if you like Jake." She said tears building up in her eyes.

"Oh by the way, there was a gas leak in your school. It doesnt open till next week." Said my mom.

Jake and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Mom, can I talk to you upstairs please." I said. I needed an explination. Of why she was acting like this. Of why she looked so sad. We finally go to her white walled room and I lock the door.

"Whats wrong?" I said looking at her in the eyes.

" Nothing! Why would you think that?" She said sniffling some more.

" Oh, I dont know... I heard you screaming on the phone. Your crying. Your my mom. I know you. You wouldnt just cry over nothing." I said examining her expression.

" I cant involve yo into this Jamie. Please just, leave..." She said looking down. I needed to get to the bottom of this.

" NO ! N-O." I said

"Jamerlyn Faller, you leave right now !" My mom said getting mad. She closed her eyes. Whatever it was, it was in my moms husbands phone. I looked around the room. Trying to see where the object was. I finally found it. It was on my moms bedside table. I moved slowly and grabbed it. Quickly tip-toed to the spot where I was.

"Fine!" I said, pretending to be defeted.

I walked out of the room closing the door behind me as I went back to my room.I looked at the phone when it started ringing. I picked up, put it on speaker, but didnt talk.

"Hello, Baby?" Said a voice on the other end of the phone.

" Baby, hello? You'r wife picked up your phone. Is that you? Does she know about me? Your g-girlfriend?" She said as I quickly hanged up.

"Who was that?" Said Jake standing beside my door.

"Apperently your dads girlfriend...Did you know about this?" I asked as he looked to the side.

"Did you or did you not Jake !?" I screamed. How can this be happening.

" I didnt know, b-but, there were signs..." He said

"Thank you very much. First Devon, and now this !? You couldnt have, oh I dont know, warned us, or stopped your dad or something?" I said my voice getting much and much louder by the second.

My mom walked out of the room, with a pained look on her face.

"Its not his fault Jamie." She said.

" Then who's fault is it? He knew about it and he didnt tell us. You know what? Both of you get out."

"Jamie.." They both said at the same time.

"I.Said.Get.Out." I then slamed the door on both of their faces. I jumped back into my bed. Then just cried. How could Jake do this to me and my mom.?

I stayed there for the rest of the day. Occasionaly going to the bathroom, or going downstairs because I was hungry or something. Both of them tried to talk to me, but I would just ignore them.

Midnight came up, and I went for a walk, like I always do when I dont have anyone to talk to and im having problems.

"Well hello there sugaah!" Said this drunk man that looked about 25. I started walking more faster.

"Dont just ignore me baby." He said grabbing my arm. I tried to break free as I failed completely.

He grabbed my ass, as I flinched. He smiled evily letting out a chukle. Then he threw me to the floor and got ontop of me.

I tried to scream, but nothing came out. All that came out was a little whining, nothing more. He then began to kiss me forcingly, as I tried to slap him he pulled both of my hands down, pinning them both down to the hard pavement as I began to feel my hands burning. Then I saw blood coming out of them. My hands were both scrapped. But that didnt stop him. He started putting his hand up my shirt.

His hands were both cold and shaking. I closed my eyes, and thought of ways I could attack him. Maybe kick him. That was the only idea I could get.

"N-No, pleasee.." I pleaded.

" You silly little girl. This will hurt less if you were unconcience." He said as he pulled back his fist and punched me several times in the face as I began to feel dizzy.

I heard a car approch us. The car stopped near by, as the car door sent a loud 'thump' through my brian. My vision started to get blurry as I heard a recognizable voice scream:

"Jamie." Then followed by other screaming and punching. Then I completly blanked out.

Heyy !! COMMENT VOTE BECOME A FAN ... :D whats going to happen to Jamie ? Who was the voice that screamed her name? Youll find out in Part 7 of "I fell in love with my stepbrother and I have a boyfriend." :D