thirty-one

tyler's ass perked in the air as he laid on the desk, face smushing into the wood since josh tied his hands behind his back with his tie. josh flipped his skirt up, exposing his bare ass along with a baby blue lace thong.

"so pretty," josh murmured, planting kisses on his bare flesh. he kneaded tyler's pudgy thighs as he admired him, making tyler whine.

"please..."

"anything for you, kitten."

josh pulled tyler's thong off, tyler lifting each knee off the desk to help josh completely remove them. his hand came down against tyler's ass, making the boy flinch. "haven't been able to do this all week," josh commented, watching red prints form where he'd slapped.

his hands gripped tyler's ass and he decided not to waste anymore time. he pressed his tongue flat against tyler's hole, making the brunette moan out. josh flicked his warm, wet tongue over the hole, occasionally pushing it inside tyler.

"f-fuck, will you please touch me, sir?"

josh reached one hand between tyler's legs, gripping the brunette. tyler moaned on instinct, making josh's boxers grow tighter. his one hand worked tyler while the other slipped a finger inside of him.

"oh god, that feels so good."

josh smirked, inserting a second finger in tyler. he scissored his fingers, spreading tyler open wide enough for his tongue to fit in between his fingers. josh flicked his tongue inside the boy, curling his fingers inside him. his hand worked tyler faster, pre-cum dripping over his hand by now.

"yes just like that," tyler moaned, tightly shutting his eyes. "i'm gonna cum!"

right after the words left his mouth, josh felt hot liquid spill over his hands. tyler's body trembled as he came and josh loved the view. he loved seeing tyler all worked up because of him. he loved knowing he was the reason tyler felt good. tyler's thighs were still shaking as he came down from his high. josh pulled away from the boy, untying his wrists. tyler sat up, blushing at the sight of his cum on the desk.

"don't worry, we'll clean it up when we're done."

tyler nodded, getting the hint as josh started undoing his belt. he dropped to his knees, hungrily eyeing the bulge in josh's pants. when his belt was finally off, tyler eagerly pulled josh's boxers down with his pants, the garments pooling at his ankles.

josh's cock sprung in tyler's face, making the brunette giggle. a hand gripped his hair which was his cue to get to work already. tyler obeyed, spitting on his hand before he grabbed the base of josh's dick. he ran his wet hand along josh's length slowly, feeling every vein. he took the head into his mouth, knowing it would drive josh crazy.

tyler's tongue dipped in josh's slit, making the older moan and tighten his grip on tyler's hair. tyler hummed in content, sending vibrations through josh.

"let me fuck your face," he ordered, growing impatient with tyler.

tyler opened his mouth in response. josh gripped onto his hair, slowly thrusting into tyler's mouth. tyler's wet tongue rubbed against the underside of josh's dick as he thrusted deeper. he groaned, feeling himself hit the back of tyler's throat. the brunette gagged around josh, shutting his eyes.

"look at me," josh ordered.

tyler's eyes opened. he looked at josh through wet eyes and thick lashes, nearly moaning at the sight. josh's mouth was slack, hung open as obscene sounds flowed out of him. he was watching tyler through hooded eyes, slowly picking up speed as he felt tyler gag around him again.

"s-so pretty, fuck," josh groaned. "doing such a good job... want me to cum on your face?"

tyler hummed a "mhm" in response, making josh moan from the vibrations. he pulled out of tyler's mouth, quickly working himself to his climax. tyler patiently waited with his mouth hanging open, watching josh with doe-eyes. in all honesty, the reason josh came was because of the sight of tyler.

"shit," he groaned, spilling out on tyler's face. tyler kept his mouth open as cum dripped over his lips and onto his tongue.

he licked his lips, giving josh a big smile. "do i look funny?"

josh chuckled, pulling his pants back on. "honestly, you look beautiful with my cum all over your face."

"shut up!" tyler chuckled. "get me something to wipe my face."

"hmm, i'll run to the bathroom and grab toilet paper."

"i'm just supposed to wait here and let your cum dry on my face?"

"guess so," josh smirked, leaving tyler alone in the room.

"that bastard," tyler muttered to himself.

__a/n__

wow

so um

that happened

the bible app is free in case you were wondering

also

i just published a new joshler fic called the purge so yknow you should check it out and give me some love ❤❤❤