six

"mr. weekes, can you come help me?" tyler called out, raising his hand into the air.

"what do you need help with?"

tyler glanced up at the man who was leaning down to him. he couldn't help but realize how strongly he smelled of cologne, and how incredibly close they were. he instantly started blushing.

"i-i um i don't know how to do this," the brunette lied, gesturing towards the chemistry sheet that sat on his desk.

"you need help with sig figs?" mr. weekes questioned, giving the boy a "yeah right" look.

"yeah they're kinda confusing..."

"you just-"

"your hair looks great today, mr. weekes."

"thanks, tyler. now back to-"

"don't you usually wear glasses?"

"yes but i forgot them at home," the teacher explained.

"ah, well you look good either way," tyler complimented, grinning when he saw the blood rush to the older's cheeks.

"tyler... let's just talk about sig figs."

"i'm just being nice," tyler said innocently. "you look amazing in that black shirt."

"well... i guess being nice doesn't hurt. you look beautiful today," mr. weekes gave him a small smirk.

"thank you, sir. i think i get how to do this now. thanks for the help."

"anytime," the tall, but not as tall as mr. dun, teacher chuckled and walked away.