eighteen

tyler sent his mom a quick text saying that he was staying the night at his friends house and he'd be home later sunday.

"she said okay," tyler informed the older as they were currently eating pizza rolls for dinner, watching family guy.

"well, what do you want to do for the rest of the night?"

have sex.

"ummm... i dunno. what do you want to do?"

"what do you want to do?"

"no, what do you want to do?"

"tyler, i don't care what we do."

"neither do i."

"well, neither do i."

"so can we have sex?" tyler smiled, biting down on his lower lip.

"tyler!"

"i'm kidding!"

"yeah, sure you were."

"oh, i have an idea!"

"yeah? what is it?"

"where's your bedroom?"

"um... follow me."

josh lead the shorter boy into his room. the brunette took in his surroundings, the room having white walls, a pale blue carpet, and a black bed. there was tons of posters all over the walls.

"go wait in the living room."

"what're you-"

"just trust me!"

josh left the room with a sigh. tyler approached the closet doors, opening them to reveal several articles of clothing. he ran his slender fingers over each shirt, stopping when he came to an all-white, button up dress shirt.

he removed his own and let it fall to the floor, buttoning up the shirt which was at least 3 sizes too big over his small frame. the shirt fell to just below his mid-thigh, so he removed his jeans as well.

his panties stayed on, even though he was kind of embarrassed when he realized they were hot pink and very noticeable through the white shirt. tyler had to stand on his tippy-toes to look at himself in the mirror that hung on the wall.

he brought his hands up to his hair, combing his fingers through the soft locks to make them look messy. he puckered his lips, making a kissy-face at himself in the mirror and was instantly embarrassed when he realized how weird that seemed.

he pulled his white nike socks up higher on his calves and quietly exited the room. josh was sitting with his back to the boy so he had to clear his throat to get his attention.

the taller turned his head to find the irresistible boy standing, playing with the hem of the over-sized shirt. josh felt a certain pride at the sight of tyler wearing his clothes. he also felt a certain tightness in his jeans when he spotted the hot pink underwear underneath.

"catching flies?"

josh was suddenly aware of how wide his mouth was hanging open and he quickly clamped it shut. he brought his hand down against his crotch, uncomfortable with the growing tightness.

"shit, ty, you look good."

"reaaaally good?" tyler grinned, holding his arms out and spinning in a slow circle for josh to admire him.

the older gulped, admiring how the back of the shirt rose higher than the front thanks to tyler's nice ass.

"yeah, really good. come here."

tyler obeyed, taking his sweet old time in making his was over to the older and standing in front of him.

"sit," josh ordered, patting his lap.

tyler immediately listened, feeling josh's hard-on against him. he couldn't help but smile.

"jeez, i guess i do look really good."

"mhm," josh murmured, burying his face in the crook of the brunette's neck. he was completely forgetting all of the previous times he'd told tyler he didn't want to have sex just yet. lust was taking over.

"thought we were waiting to have sex?" tyler challenged, bringing one hand up to grab josh's yellow curls.

"fuck... if you want to wait, then that's fine. you just look so good."

"i don't want to wait."

"you know that i don't just want you for sex, right? like, i actually want to be with you and take care of you because i care about you."

"yes, josh. i know." tyler rolled his eyes, letting out a surprised gasp when josh grabbed ahold of his chin.

"don't roll your eyes at me."

holy shit. oh my god. he's so fucking hot. holy fuck.

"s-sorry, sir."

"are you a virgin, tyler?"

"no..." the boy admitted, head hanging in embarrassment. he'd had sex before, usually after getting totally wasted at some dumb party.

"well, i'm going to put those others to shame," josh grinned.

__a/n__

AHHH smut already?!! oh well idfc i love this book and didn't want to force you guys to wait any longer sooo lots of smut in the next chapter

also we made it to 1k!