nineteen

josh feathered soft kisses along the brunette's neck before he suddenly bit down, causing a moan to erupt from the boy on his lap. he sucked on the skin, his one hand resting on the small of his back while the other kneaded his thigh.

he pulled away after sucking a beautiful red and purple hue onto the boy's skin. he attached his mouth to another spot on his neck, wanting to mark tyler up for everyone to see.

after josh had left several hickeys, tyler was becoming impatient. he squirmed in josh's lap, rubbing his ass on the man's clothed crotch.

"fuck, someone's impatient," josh breathed in his ear and tyler swore he could've came right then and there.

"i just want you to fuck me already," tyler whined, combing his fingers through the yellow curls.

josh's fingers trailed up tyler's thigh, raising the bottom of the shirt slowly, stopping when it rested above his hips.

"nice panties," the older commented, eyeing the bulge in the front.

"t-they're my favorite," tyler blushed, focusing on how josh's hand was inching its way towards his crotch.

"i can see why. stand up and let me see you front behind."

tyler obeyed, crawling off the man's lap and standing with his back to him.

"lift up the shirt."

tyler's lips curled up in a small smile as he slowly lifted the shirt up, revealing his ass to the man.

"and it's a thong too? wow, i never realized you were so naughty."

tyler's knees buckled when he felt strong hands grab at his ass. he could've came just from that, too.

"do you like this, ty? being submissive to me?"

tyler instantly nodded his head yes. "can you, um, c-call me kitten?"

"of course, kitten. and what're you gonna call me?"

"sir."

josh was literally throbbing in his jeans. holy hell. how was this boy so attractive?

"come here, i want you to get down on your knees for me."

the brunette obeyed, kneeling before the couch and positioning himself in between josh's legs.

"good boy," josh praised. "now get to work."

tyler suddenly grew nervous, wondering just how big of a dick he was about to suck. he wasted no time in removing josh's jeans but paused before taking off his boxers.

"what's wrong?"

"i'm gonna fucking choke."

josh couldn't help but laugh, making the smaller feel a little better.

"do what you can, don't worry about trying to fit all of me in your mouth because that's not going to happen."

well fuck, okay.