LEMON/ SMUT chapter 14.5

A/N: Hey guys...it's been soo long since I last updated. I know I promised you guys I'd update soon, but I got really stressed and well it didn't happen did it. On the bright side, I thought I'd let you guys know that I did really well with my GCSE's and I've just about settled down into my A-levels now, with my current grades being AAB, (Art, English Literature and Biology.) So without further ado here's the lemon!!!! (Also for anyone who's seen Book of Atlantic it's so freaking good! I bet we'll have more Undertaker fans now!!)

As (Y/N) closed her eyes I couldn't but feel a sudden rush of impatience and for what seemed like an eternity she leant ever slowly closer to me. Of course, until I gave up waiting and well,just smashed my lips into hers. What a day to choose to wear honey flavoured lip balm.

(Y/N) POV: 

(BTW this is unedited and if you don't like sexual themes, don't read...this is a lemon/smut.)

Undertaker's lips moved against mine in perfect sync, I equally too tried to kiss him back, only I had never kissed anyone before...and I quite frankly had no idea HOW to kiss.

At first, our kisses were soft and gentle, small pecks now and again before we'd pull back from each other smiling, looking into each other's eyes; then resuming. Soon, these kisses became hungrier and longer and as if by magic he was kissing me in such a way he forced my lips gently apart, sliding his tongue into my mouth to dance against mine. It was at this point when I realised just how bad I was at kissing... and how I realised I didn't know what to do with his tongue.

"Undertaker?" I asked, feeling myself stirring in a way I never had before. For such a dirty minded person, I felt so innocent and so nieve that I was almost vulnerable. And in many ways, I was vulnerable, vulnerable to his kisses and touches, his embraces and the way I wanted him so badly and in the hope he felt the same way about me.

"Yes, dear?" Undertaker replied from beneath me, a satisfied smile gracing his lips.

"I don't know how to kiss, I've never kissed anyone before." I thought it was better to tell him that I really had no experience whatsoever, so he would make no assumptions about my sexual capabilities (since I have none.)

"I gathered that love," he smirked, moving his hands from my hips to resting on my rear. "Is this ok?" he asked, referring to his hand placement.

"Yeah," I retorted before kissing him again, our kiss deepening so much that when we'd done a string of saliva connected us both.

Suddenly, the carriage jolted, causing my sensitive area to crash against Undertaker. I blushed a little, but I couldn't deny how good it felt, and how I wanted more. Undertaker reflected my lust by groping my posterior and locking his lips with mine. Snaking his arms around me, he pulled me closer towards him before applying pressure to my lower back causing me to move away from him, he continued to repeat this action. At first, I was confused, too preoccupied with trying to learn how to kiss, then I realised he was causing me to grind against him, both of us desiring each other more with every passing second.

"I want you (Y/N," Undertaker mumbled looking up at me, "but if I take you, you'll have to marry me soon before people can tell you're pregnant with my child. I don't want to disgrace you. " He looked up at me worried I might refuse him. I smiled gently.

"You won't disgrace me if you'll have me for your wife." My voice was soft, I was scared. I hadn't known this man long, but his kindness and my need for him seemed eternal. Sliding his emerald ring off of his forefinger, he gently took my left hand and slid it onto my ring finger. Then without hesitation, we shed our clothes till there was nothing between us, only the garment of my dignity.