Chapter eight: Gifted

Song: Taylor Swift~ Delicate

Second person POV:

Your green eyes flutter open, immediately snapping towards your left arm.  To your surprise, you're no longer wearing your morbid attire. Instead, a rather more comfortable outfit of (favourite colour) pyjamas.  Pulling the pyjama sleeve up so you could inspect your arm, you close your eyes, whilst quickly looking away. You didn't want to see how many stitches were on your skin, no matter how neat or small they were. The very thought of someone sewing you up like a rag doll made your stomach turn and flip, ever so slowly making you feel more than nausea.  Inhaling a sharp deep breath you re-open your eyes, ready to be oh so judgmental of Undertaker's work. What your eyes perceived was not something you were expecting. Your emerald orbs widen in pure shock. 

There weren't any neat little stitches. There weren't any barely visible holes through which the needle passed, and there weren't any words to describe your horror.  "How long have I been out?" You mutter to yourself, unsure if you wanted an answer or not.

Sitting up, using your elbows to help you, you decided to take a look around the room. You were laying in what seemed to be a four poster bed, with long grey lace curtains at each corner.  The duvet and various blankets and throws were also grey, with white lace trims, and the many pillows supporting you from behind reflected the quilts. Taking a further look into the room you saw a table with a single chair, both made with a dark rich oak, then beyond that two black curtains that seemed to drape in a way suggesting behind them was an open door.  Near to you were also many dressers and mirrors one, in particular, catching your eye.  

Draped over the top of a Crystal white dresser, was a dress, a coat and a pair of shoes, as well as a cute little top hat. Then on top of that, a creamy white letter addressed to your name. Swinging your legs out from under the warm covers you made your way towards the note. Picking it up, you unfolded the paper. 

Dear (Y/N), 

You've been unconscious for some time now and in all honesty, it doesn't bother me too much. I know you aren't destined to die anytime soon, so I put you in my guest room. This room will be yours until you see fit to leave, so please make yourself comfortable. I have left clothes for you on the dresser and the reaper that calls its self Grell has brought over all your possessions from your house. You'll find everything neatly packed in boxes near the door of the room. Once you are washed and changed take three lefts once you have exited your room, then follow the spiralling staircase down, and you should reach my shop floor. Apologies for the room change, but this bedroom has an en-suite and I saw it more appropriate. I hope you don't mind that Grell changed your clothes, there wasn't much I could do to stop her. I do believe Grell is a 'she' as she refers to herself as such.
                                                                                                        ~ Undertaker

Dismissing the thought of Grell changing your clothes, you picked up the outfit Undertaker had laid out for you. You then went over to the boxes with your belongings in picking out wash items and makeup, as well as a few other accessories. Making your way towards the bathroom, you began to get ready. 

Le time skip of you in the bath

Finishing in the bath you stepped out, quickly wrapping a fluffy (favourite colour) towel around yourself. You then finished getting ready by drying your hair and putting on the clothes Undertaker chose for you.  You then stole one final glance at the completely healed wound on your left arm.  You were either 'out' for a very long time, or Undertaker knew more than you thought about medicine.

Weighing up the likelihood of each possibility, you made your way to the shop floor. Instantly spotting a certain mortician. 

It was time to get some answers. 

Thanks for reading!! :) Please tell me what you think!!~ Have a nice day/night~ SukuraGirl31