Chapter seven: Grimm

Song: Get Scared~ My Nightmare

(Y/N)'s POV: 

I shift uncomfortably under Undertaker's gaze. For at least ten minutes the mad man had been rubbing creams, liquids, lotions and almost every concoction known to man on the open wound on my now numb left arm. Perched on his Bathroom sink, I began to kick my legs in thought.  In all honesty, it was only a little flesh wound, nothing that wouldn't heal nicely over the course of time. Yes, it would take some time to heal, but that really didn't matter.  Sighing I drop my eyes to the cold grey tiled floor, hoping that this so-called medical emergency would end soon. 

"OK Dear, this shouldn't hurt too much," Averting my eyes back to Undertaker, I see him hovering above me with a large silver needle and creamy grey thread. If there's one thing I can't hate more it's needles, needles of any kind, shape or form. Really wanting out, I think about speaking up. It's not that I don't trust Undertaker, (even though I've only just met him) but too many painful memories swarm around the presence of needles.

 "Umm no,"  I say meekly, instantly regretting the lack of confidence and faith in my voice. " I don't like needles." Pulling my arm closer to my body and away from Undertaker, I cradle it; emphasising my point that needles are a nope, and a big nope, a nope of nopety nopeness from NopeVille. 

"No dear? Are you sure? A wound like that could really get infected you know, it's best if I get that stitched up for you."
 Again I shake my head. No way is something like that coming anywhere near me.  
"You can always take a look at a sample of my work. Whether it's on a 'guest' or me myself love,"  Undertaker smiles an encouraging but disturbing smile whilst gesturing the whole of him. Before I can take in the full extent of how wrong this situation is, a million shades of red stain my face and neck.  I should not be staring at this man a barely know. "I was only joking love." Undertaker continues to smile and quietly laughs, leaving me more red-faced than before. He then presumes to take my arm away from its cradled position below my stomach.

 Feeling his firm grip encircle my forearm, I squeeze my green eyes shut waiting for the pain to come.  After a while of not feeling anything, I open one eye, looking towards my arm. The tip of the item of my horror floats merely millimetres above my delicate skin, ready to impale the fleshy surface. And with that thought, a  sudden wash of consuming blackness and nausea comes over me and I find it increasingly harder to breathe. Without any control to resist, I find myself being pulled me into an endless void of nothing, yet not before I feel a strong arm wrap its self around my waist.  

"Don't worry dear, I'll do a good job." 

Thanks for reading!! :)  Please tell me what you think!!