Chapter thirteen: Guilty

Song: Nightcore~ Ke$ha ~ Supernatural 

First person POV: 

I press my forehead against the pane of chilled glass; the sound of horses trotting ever so evident in my ears. I had left along with Undertaker at first light and by 7 am we had made it out of the smog of London. The day seemed peaceful, fresh but somehow unnerving. Probably unnerving because Undertaker is persistently staring at me, even if I look him directly in the eye or where I think to be his eyes under his grey fringe, he still continues to stare.

Fidgeting I reach down to a basket just beside my feet. Right now I'd do anything to stop him from staring or to even have the faintest clue as to why he seems to be staring at me. Like seriously is there something on my face? Putting my lace gloved hand into a woven basket I pull out a bundle of neatly wrapped dog bone shaped biscuits. Anyone would think this man only has one cookie cutter and had no choice but to make them dog bone shaped, although after snooping through his rather lavish kitchen I found that was not the case. What I did find though was that Undertaker is a sucker for anything sweet and sugary, the plausible explanation of this man's extensive random laughing fits.

Unwrapping the bundle,  I begin munching on biscuits creating enough noise to wake Fred Weasley from the dead. Glancing over to Undertaker I motion the pile of biscuits residing in my hand. Although he was still too busy staring at my head.
"Undertaker, why do you keep staring at me? And do you want any of these?" Again I gesture to the pile of treats in my hand.

A large smirk seemingly grew on the mad man's face, "Well dear, I didn't mean to stare but-" The mortician proceeded to laugh and take a biscuit out of my hand before snapping half of it into his mouth with his teeth, "Deary, you have a rather-" Again Undertaker paused, it looked as if he was trying to collect himself together; then again it also looked like he was just about to die in a laughing fit.

By now my patience was beginning to wear thin, and it really didn't help much that out carriage was headed towards a dark grey cloud that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere. "Just say it, will you? You've been staring at me continuously for over an hour now." I give Undertaker my best 'you better explain now or else look', only for it to be returned with an even bigger smirk if that was even possible.

"Well dear, as I said I didn't mean to stare but as I looked at you I realised you have a rather large angry spot on your forehead and well I wanted to call it Gerald, but as you're a girlie I suppose it'll have to be called 'Geraldine'." And with that, the madman seemed to roar with laughter at my extremely pissed face.

"That isn't even funny! Are you even serious?!" I give Undertaker my best pout because truthfully he really doesn't know how hard it is to have flawless skin even though I'm totally worth it.

"We can call it Alice if you like? I have always wanted a daughter called Alice, what do you think?" Undertaker continues to laugh despite the danger hazard of choking on a cookie. 

"What do I think? I think I'm going to slap you! See how an angry red mark on your face looks!" Steam was starting to rise inside me, coming from the pit of burning anger. And naturally, of course, the mad man just had to make it worse.

"That really wouldn't be very lady-like would it deary?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~ Le time skip of you attacking Undertaker~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Second person POV:

You were out of breath and panting hard. You were also straddling Undertaker who currently was choking in laughter rather than the biscuit. After his sassy comebacks and your lack of control on your temper, you had slapped him hard across the cheek. So hard in fact that the man driving the carriage had asked if you two were all right. But now you were calming down, calming down to realise what position you and Undertaker were in.

Despite your slap Undertaker seemed unfazed and smirking, "Dear when I asked what you thought, I was referring to the name Alice, not if you wanted a baby girl~ but either way works for me,"  

Immediately upon hearing this your cheeks burned bright vermilion, but there was something else too. Something you had never quite felt before.

What you found yourself doing next was a surprise to both you and Undertaker...

(This is a really bad chapter I apologise. Also, I have been a terrible person so I apologise if I got to any HP fans feels mwahaha 'coz I'm evil )

Thanks for reading!! :) Please tell me what you think!!~ Have a nice day/night~ SukuraGirl31