Chapter 16;)

Im awaken from the hot breeze from the open balcony doors.

Last night me and Larson didn't really talk, at all, and I feel bad but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

I go over to the doors when I stand up I'm only wearing Taylor's shirt (that was just in my suit case that I guess I forgot to give back).

Larson and I don't share a room so I'm okay to just walk around in a shirt.

Nashville is so pretty. I just stand on the balcony for a while. before there is a knock. probably larson.

I quickly yell "hold on" while I put on black yoga leggings.

"Yassssss" I drag out and open the door. it hits my foot and I yell "sh*t" and I hear laughing.

I look up. And see carter,dillon,nash,and hayes. "Guys" I wrap my arms the first one I could. nash.

"Sup babe" he lifts me up by my waist. I kiss his cheek. " awe I love you guys come in" I turn and walk towards the balcony.

"So you just stay in this big room by yourself" carter asks. "not for long" I say.

Nash smirks,"what" I giggle. "the bed is big" he laughs. "and..." Hayes says.

Then dillon carter and nash jump on to the bed. me and Hayes look at each other and shrug. we do the same.

We all jump on the huge bed and laugh really loud actually. I push Nash off and he latches onto my arm I fall right smack on top of him.

The boys don't even pay attention. My eyes meet Nash's. They were such a gorgeous blue before I know it we were kissing.

I guess it was just in the moment but I admit I liked it. Wait know madelyn stop. I put my hand on Nash's arm that was holding my face and push it down.

He stands up and pulls up my hands.
"Madelyn I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen" he looks scared actually.

"Your fine it was my fault to let's just forget it happened okay" I smile. I turn to face the bed.

Dillon,carter,and Hayes were staring right at me. oh god they saw us were busted Taylor's going to hate me.

"Why are you guys down there" dillon yells and jumps off the bed.

"Nothing" I snap and walk out to the balcony. I cross my arms and lean against the railing looking down on the stores on the street.

"What's wrong" dillon comes out. "it's nothing really I mean you didn't see anything right" I regret saying it but I have to ask.

"No was I supposed to" he laughs. "nope" I walk back in trying to avoid dillon as much as I can.

"Wait madelyn-" I don't let dillon finish. "you guys wanna go do something" I smile. "yeah sure let's go eat I'm starving" Hayes whines.

"Me too" I rub my stomach. "let's go then" carter says. "I have to get dressed" I grab clothes from the dresser. my neon pink "like a boss" crop tank top.I put on white jean shorts with fringe.

"There I'm ready" I say while brushing my hair.i look up to see taylor.......and Larson. "taylor" I yell and wrap my arms around him.

"Hey babe" he whispers in his scratchy morning voice. "are you okay"i ask. "of course yeah I'm fine" he rushes his sentence.

"Are you sure" I raise my eyebrows."yes babe" he scuffs. "well let's go"i grab Taylor's hand and he intertwines are fingers.

I turn to walk and stop right infront of larson. "hi-" I stop him before things get even more awkward.
XXXX

We finish eating at IHOP and walk down the street to some skate board place the guys like.

I get on twitter and do that weird on your phone walkin thing. I notice all the boys staring at me.

I look up. "can I help you" I giggle. "I've been saying madelyn this whole time taking to you" taylor laughs. "sorry babe what did you need"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to do something specific" he smirked I smacked his arm.

"Love you" he laughed. "eww" dillon stares. "shut up" I play punch him in the shoulder and kiss taylor.then it hits me my kiss with nash should I tell taylor I mean it was kind of an accident so he can't be mad.

Just forget it and move on. we continue shopping and the other boys go back to the hotel. me and Taylor go for a walk down the contrite road with the gorgeous night sky it's amazing.

"Hey that little boy looks exactly like you" taylor laughs pointing to a boy about 5. I stop right where I'm standing and stare.

"Madelyn what are you doing are you okay" my legs give out and I begin to fall Taylor wraps his arms around me.

"Madelyn" he yells. I can't speak that could be my little brother I lost when my family died I didn't tell anyone about him because I break down every time.

He wasn't in the house we were sent to different foster homes and I never saw him again.

"Madelyn answer me" taylor yells. "I'm I'm okay" I try to stand up. "what happened are you okay? does anything hurt?" he's so over protective it's adorable.

"Taylor I'm fine I just got light headed". I hug him. "let's go" he intertwines our fingers as we walk.
XXXX HOTEL

We get to my room and Taylor picks me up. "what are you doing" I ask calmly because this is kind of normal.

"Showing the most gorgeous girl I love her" I blush. he sets me on the bed. I wrap my legs around him and sit on his lap. his lips crash into mine.

We continue making out. the usual make out basically but it's different like it feels different more sparks.

He tries so many times to take off my shirt but laughs when I swat his hand away.

Before I know it I'm on my back with Taylor on top of me. he takes off his shirt and try's mine again I finally give in.

He smirks and pulls it over my head. I shake my head and our lips meet once again.

I don't know how long it was but it was LONG and I loved every second of it. taylor was my everything he makes me so happy.
XXXX

TAYLORS POV

I wake up at 7:00 and look over at madelyn. looking adorable as ever she looks so perfect (standing there in my American apparel underwear I had to okay wait don't read this part it will confuse you)) she looks so perfect when she sleep.

Her gorgeous eyes flutter open. "hello douche bag" she smiles and stretches. her back arches so I quickly put my arm under her back and pull her right next to me.

"It's to early go back to sleep" she smiles and falls back alseep!

A/N IMPORTANT
MATT-🍕
NASH-🍉
SAMMY-🍟
JACOB-🍒
THEY NEED GIRLFRIENDS ANY VOLUNTEERS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS COMMENT😘