Chapter 13 Goodbye

(THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER JUST SAYING OK ITS FAR FROM DONE)

"Hello" I cooed into Taylor's ear and stood up. I got a shower and blow dried my hair. I curled it and put in a cute flower clip. I put on a purple chevron dress that went above my knees and it had thick tank top straps. "hey why are you so dressed up" Taylor sits up.

"Cause I love you" I smirk. he chuckles "uh ok I guess that works". he laughs. "do you have a problem" I stare in the mirror and finish my hair. "defiantly not I love you too". he wraps his arms around me and rests his head on top of mine and we stare in the mirror.

"I love the way we look together" he smiles with his teeth which I haven't seen since we first met. "TEETH" I yell and take a mirror picture of us.

"What" he looks at me. "you never smile with your teeth" I laugh. "I dont" he says sarcastically. "no no you dont" I walk into the room and sit on the couch and stare out the window to the ocean.

"Except when I'm with you" he Hugs me from behind. "good" I roll onto my back and lay on his lap. he plays with my hair. "it's sad this is our last day in miami"he says with puppy dog eyes.

"And our last day together for a while". I tear up but don't let the tears fall. just one day without crying joy or sad I hate crying. I look over and tears are flowing out of his dark brown eyes. "what am I going to do without you for two weeks"! he crys.

"Taylor" I kiss him. "you'll be fine cause I'm here no matter what". he Hugs me.

"Let's have fun on our last day let's go shopping for me and you" I smile. "ok I'll tell the guys to get ready you wanna come to the mall".we walk over to Nash's room and everyone was sitting around talking.

"Hey guys you wanna goto the mall on our last day together". I yell and walk in. "wow madelyn you look hot"! jack g says. "watch it gilinsky" Taylor laughs. "but thank you" I kiss jack on the cheek.

"Now let's go" nash says. we all get ready and go out I decide to change my clothes to walk around I put on denim shorts and a crop top with frails.

We all pile into the car I call the mall to let them know we're heading in the back.

"Let's go" we all yell. "turn on so music" I say to jack j. He turns up the music.
We all sing "I'm a stoner im a stoner I'm a stoner." then carter plays justin bieber. we all sing "your all that matters to me". the mall was about an hour away so I take of my seat belt and jump into the front and sit on jack j lap.

I plug in my phone and play 5SOS me Becca Abby and Madison scream "YOU LOOK SO PERFECT STANDING THERE"! I climb back into my seat once we pull in we try to lay low so we can have a good time.

XXXX

We walk in the back of the mall. Taylor's arm is around me and a girl walks past us I held my breath hoping she wouldn't scream and she didn't. we all go straight to the vans store we all get something I get a shirt and Taylor gets a Beanie while he pays for his things I walk over to hollister and look around with abby.

"Here" Taylor hands me a sweatshirt. "awe thanks bae" I hug him. "so when ever you miss me you can wear it". he doesn't break the hug. "let's keep shopping" I smile and the boys go to finish line and the girls goto abercrombie.

"So what are you guys going to do once we leave" I break the silence. "probably cry a lot but try and do stuff to get my mind off being 300 miles away from hayes" Becca whines.

"I'll probably end up crying so much that I'll catch a plane to Canada and stay with shawn" Abby laughs.

"Maddie your so lucky you won't have to miss cam you guys live on the same street". we all laugh except madison."no actually I'll only be on the plane with him". she looks to the ground"he has a photo shoot on jersey shore and I can't go he will be there for a week". a year falls.