Chapter 4

Abby's point of view:
Once we get down stairs I hear a lot of screaming girls "come on" madelyn says! "ok ok I'm coming" I say and roll my eyes "what are you doing your crazy for coming down here" I say "just come on whine bags" madelyn makes a pouting face. she walks outside to a bunch of scream girls and I look back at Becca "brace yourself" I laugh. when I get out madelyn is on top of a concrete ball, jeez this girl is crazy but that's why she's my best friend! "ok so many of you may already know me I'm madelyn Taylor's girlfriend and this is Abby and Becca" she points to me and I wave "we are giving something away raise your hand if your staying in the hotel" she says all of them except two 16 year old girls I remember from magcon "come here" I tell them they come over and I give them mine and Madelyn's room key "we have it all paid for you keep the room" I say they scream "no way thank you so much" they hug me and madelyn! "give us 20 minutes to go upstairs and get our stuff then you can come" I smile and run inside as I run in side I trip over a stair and fall straight on my face madelyn isn't paying attention and falls right on top of me we both laugh and Becca help us both up and laughs all the fans were laughing to I see shawn in standing a few feet away laughing and running over to me. "need some help babe" he says and helps me up since me and Madelyn couldn't stop laughing long enough to get up "come on I already have your stuff and Taylor got yours madelyn" he smiles and picks me up bridal style and carrys me to the elevator and kisses me on the cheek! "your so beautiful when your face is all red from laughing" he says I blush "see that is adorable" he laughs before he can say anything my lips crash against his and just them the elevator opens and Matthew and Jack Johnson were about to get in! "hi" shawn says and walks me out of the elevator and kisses me again I break the kiss but after I wish I haven't I couldn't help but laugh though "they acted so natural about that" I laugh "yeah" shawn cuts me off and grabs my hand and takes me to his room. then I see madelyn and Becca in the room "when did you guys get here" I ask "well while you were showing your love to eachother I walked right behind you me and Becca and Taylor" madelyn says "and we all know how loud Taylor is ALL THE TIME"dillion says we all laugh "well madelyn is seriously the loudest person EVER" I add they continue to laugh "so basically were perfect for eachother" Taylor says as madelyn climbs on top of his lap and they start kissing. Taylor was sitting on the bed and then he falls back with his knees up and madelyn sits on his abs and they intertwine there hands. Then jacob whitesides gets up and leaves and doesn't say anything. "wait jacob" mahogany yells and runs out. "what was that about" aaron says "I have no idea" nash says "I'll be back" madelyn says and climbs off Taylor "wait what are you doing" Taylor says and doesn't let go off her hand. She turns back around and whispers "I love you" and kisses him, he laughs.
XXXXX
Madelyn's P.O.V(I updated every weekend but I don't have homework so I'll make chapter 5;)