Event and concert chap.22

We all walk in a big group 12/12 and all their girlfriends. we try to sneak into the venue but you and I both know that's not possible.

I stop and take pictures with a lot of fans so do the guys. it's all good until a girl asks if she can have one of those single girl poses (where all your friends kiss there boyfriends and you alone in the middle)

So it's shawn and abby, cameron and madison, jacob and nicole, Lexi and carter, jaylyne and matt so on and so forth.

But of course she asks me and Taylor so before Taylor can say no I grab his wrist and his face lights up.

"Shut up" I laugh and kiss him. SPARKS ARE REAL!!

The fan says thank you and we move to the venue and sit on stage. I didn't even realize my hand was in taylors.

"So you forgave me"? He shyly asks bearly audible.

"I didn't say that" I laugh not taking my eyes off his and I just kiss him I'm kissing him and the sparks come back.

I smile in the kiss but don't break it.

"Guess we won't be seeing much off Taylor and MJ tonight"dillon yells laughing into the mic. Everybody oooooooos!

I just flip him off and I hear everyone start laughing.

"That's my girl" Taylor chuckles and grabs my hand for me to stand up.

He goes over with the guys and I go over with my girls.

"Omf so are you guys good now"? nicole asks me anxious.

"Yeah I mean I over reacted and he didn't mean to he was drunk and drugged I feel bad for him actually".

"Awwww" I hear Taylor say and wrap his arms around my waist.

XXXX

The event ended it was awesome Taylor and I are hand and hand headed up to my room to talk but there's not much to talk about so we will probably just cuddle till the concert.

Taylor lifts me up bridal style and carries me in. I don't even try to get down because I've honestly missed this so much.

He throws me on my bed and I yelp not excepting it.

"I'm going to go pee" Taylor walks to the bathroom chuckling.

"Hey lex what are we wearing to the concert and when so we have to leave"?

"We can wear the shorts we have on and these cute crop tops I bought us for the concert".

My jaw drops in ah of the beautimiss shirts that lie on her bed.

"I like this one"!!! I grab the white one that says 'property of Malik'

Lex giggles and takes the other. it's and black crop t shirt that has the midnight memories album cover on it.

With goes perfect with her red high waisted shorts.

Taylor walks out and I tell him what I told the girls about me over reacting.

So we watch a movie and lay in my bed.

Lexi knocks on the door letting me know that it's time to go.

I kiss Taylor and touch up my straightened hair and eye liner I do the same with lexi's curls.

We look gorgeous.

We head to the concert picking up Nicole and Abby on the way.

The others said they didn't like one direction. ha losers....

XXXX

After the 45 minute drive we walk to the front row seats and zayn notices my shirt.

He grabs my hands while liam sings "I'm half a heart without you" best night ever.

The night goes on and it's perfect louis kisses lexi on the cheek man from row is awesome.

At the end we walk to the meet and greet and take a group photo.

Like the prom pose we all did and harry was left alone so he jumped on zayns back and I giggled as zayn told me to get on Harry's back.

Let me just say i hope this isn't a dream!!!

We drive home this was the best night of my life.

(It's funny cause in less then 25 days me and my actual best friend lexi are going to the one direction concert in Chicago XD)

I quietly go in to my hotel room noticing Taylor is asleep.

Lexi is sleep with carter tonight.

I change and take makeup off and climb into bed with Taylor. my back facing his.

I lie awake until I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me into him.

"Love you" he whispers.

I pause in ah for a second "I love you too" I feel him let out a breath of relief and I giggle.

Defiantly te best night ever.....