Chapter 9

XXXX
As we get off the plane the salty hot air hits my face and I smile "what are you doing" I look up at Taylor who was staring at me with his arm around me "nothing you just smiled which made me smile "awe babe" I say and kiss him. "eww nashty" Hayes says and walks in between me and Taylor. "hayes" I yell he turns around and laughs "you ruined the moment" I say in a pouty voice "it's ok there will be plenty more moments" Taylor says and winks. I shake my head and continue to walk.

We walk in to the airport and we sit down and wait for Bart to bring the bus. I burry my face in Taylor's chest and he plays with my hair "oh my god Taylor and madelyn" I hear a girl yell I jump up and squeal Taylor laughs "hi" the girl hugs me then Taylor "can I take a picture with you both" she asks " yeah if course" Taylor says, Taylor holds the phone up and we take a selfie. "there you go" Taylor says and hugs her again "thank you" she says and we wave.

"Here's bart" I say and Taylor puts his arm around me again I love when he does I guess he knows that. "come on my lovely" Taylor coos in ear and we run I'm not much of a runner so I pretend to try.

When we reach the bus everyone is already on and they look at us and because I run my hair is a little messed up "what did you guys do in the airport" matt smirks "shut up nothing" I say "yet" Taylor smiles and matt shakes his head.
"TMI TM FREAKING I" hayes says
We all laugh "awe young ears" is at Taylor laughs "your only a year older than me maddie" Hayes says "not until friday" I smile. shat. I didn't mean to say that I don't like my birthday being a big deal " what babe your birthday is in two days" Taylor says I nod "why didn't you tell me" he asks "just because ok" I snap "okay we will talk about it later" Taylor says I look out the window.

"I'm sorry babe" Taylor whispers in my ear. I turn around really quick and kiss his lips then then back around I guess he saw me smiling cause he put his arms around me and laid his head on my back.

We arrive back at the hotel and we run be fore any fans see us and we go up too our rooms "come on beautiful" Taylor says I laugh and he grabs my hand we go up to our room.

I open the door "holy crap" I say "it's amazing, ITS HUGE" I yell Taylor smirks "your so immature" I say cause I know why he looked up at me.

(Sorry it's short but I won't be able to update again until Saturday probably cause tomorrow i have a lot of home work that's due Friday and then after school Friday I'm hanging out with my boyfriend so BYE!!)