Chapter 18

"CAMMY"I yell jumping in the air. He caught me.

"Babe have you been crying" he frowns closing the door.

"No" I smile and turn away my long brown curly hair hitting him in the face. "God I missed you" he grabs my wrist.

Before I know it his hands were cupped on my cheeks and are lips connected. "And I missed that" he chuckles and I blushed.

"Let's go to my room" I grab his hand and drag him up the stairs. "okay" he smirks. "what were going to watch a movie.......ew you perve" I stop at the top of the stairs and cameron laughs.

"Whatever you say Madison we all know where cuddling leads" I punch his arm. "okay maybe" I laugh and run to my room.i see the biggest smile appear on his face. he shakes his head and runs after me.
XXXX
ABBYS POV
ABBYS POV

I've been in Canada with shawn for two weeks and tomorrow were flying to the next magcon destination and all I can say is I'm nervous.

Madelyn probably hates me. I don't want to face her but I guess I have to.

"Hey I'm going to take a shower" shawn smiled and kissed my forehead. I smiled and jumped onto his bed.

My face hit the pillow and I was instantly tired af. I felt my eyelids get heavy.

I heard something that woke me after only like 5 minutes. Shawn's voice he was singing in the shower. amazing.

I walked to the door and pressed my ear to it. the water stopped and he continued to sing.

He opened the door and I fell into his arms he looked surprised then busted out laughing.

I blushed. "sorry you sounded really good, I love when you sing summer time sadness". I smiled. "and I love you" he kissed my cheek.

"So cheesey mendes" I shake my head. his arms still wrapped around my waist.

After he got dressed I made him sing to me. he sang some one direction and 5sos which is mainly the only songs I know and listen to.
XXXX
After I finished packing all my stuff. I got into the car and shawn drove to the airport. (just pretend shawn can drive oops)

We board the plane and take our seats. shawn put in head phones and stared at me for a little I know it sounds creepy but It was actually pretty cute.

I saw him smile while I looked out the window and my eyes lite up.i started think about what would happen after magcon shawn just got signed on with island records and got verified on twitter.

"shawn" he turned away really quick. "Yes" he casually looked up at me. "promise me you won't leave" he looked confused.

"Well babe I have to go back to canada-" I interrupted him. "no I mean me. us.this relationship". I went serious.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "I'm not going anywhere" he smiled.

Shawn makes me feel safe like nothin can get to me. like I can do anything. like I'm unstoppable. with him I feel like I have some sort of power and I'm not just a stupid orphan that nobody wants. I feel......needed.

"Awe Abigayle" oh crap. I said all that outloud.i looked down "I love you" he put his hand under my chin to make me look into his eyes. "your my everything".

I leaned my head on his shoulder. He began to play with my long dirty blonde hair that went all the way down my back.

I actually slept the whole way.
XXXX
MADELYNS POV
MADELYNS POV

Now it's time to come face to face with abigayle Paige. I don't know why she left. I don't know when she'll be here but when I see her I'm not going to yell,or berate,or stay silent.