Chapter 21:)

As us girls walked in laughing at something Nicole had said I was turned around walking backwards and the girls got silent.

I turned to see taylor standing flirting with a girl with short dirty blonde hair. Wtf does he think he's doing.

I felt tears but held them in. I walked with my head held high straight up to the barista. but of course I was stopped.

"Hey uhm hi madelyn" Taylor stood infront of me neverous as heck I could tell.

"Taylor please" I looked down..."dont make a scene". I whisper.

"I'm not I want to apologize". he raises his voice.

"And you're not making it easy" he looks at me with his voice lower.

"Let's just talk about this later,my room after the event"?i ask.

"Sure"he smiles.

By this time everyone was looking at us. Even nash....

"Madelyn"?! Lexi asks/yells.

"Sorry" I shake out my thoughts and order.

"Can I have a venty java chip please" I smile at the cute boy taking my order. MAN I'm a hoe.

We all get our Starbucks and start walking back to the hotel to do our hair and makeup for the event.

I curl lexi's hair in loose curls...its gorgeous.

She straightens mine I plan on getting it layered and dyed to Kool aid red again.

I decide to were a band shirt and so does lex. she wears a one direction where we are tour (which I'm going to tonight with her) crop top.

I wear a green day ,teal loose crop top that goes to the middle of my abs and black high waisted shorts with cute little fringe.

Lexi always has cute close thank god were the same size ;) the high waisted shorts are hers..I giggle to my self.

I am shook out of my thoughts by Lexi dropping her phone and cursing.

"Is it broken" I get up off the bed and walk towards her phone.

"No thank god it's fine" she takes a deep breath.

"Okay makeup time" I clap and jump, I've always loved doing peoples makeup.

I put liquid eye liner on her eye lids, foundation,nude eye shadow,slightly tinted lipgloss,and mascara.

She sucks at makeup so I do my own lmao.

Sorry not sorry!

"Hey I could've done your makeup" she pouts.

"Sorry but you suck at make up" I giggle she shruggs and laughs harder.

"Okay we need to head to the venue" she stands up grabbing her phone and mascara just in case and slips it into her back pocket.

Wow now come to think of it I wish we would've switched shorts hers are cute.

I'm so dumb.

"OW SHIAT THE FRICKIN HURT" I run into of course Taylor I am now on top of him on the hotel hallway floor.

"I'm sorry" our eyes lock oh no I'm falling for him again....no he cheated and lied stop.

I'm broken by him kissing my cheek. I get up quickly with the most confused look on my face.

What just happened.

I just run to catch up with Lexi who is waiting with the other girls by the elevator.

The girls don't say anything they just stare at me in my state of crazy thinking.

"WHAT" I finally ask them.

They just act "natural" and Nicole didn't get that memo she's just staring at me like a deer in dead lights.

"Hahahahahha" we all bust out in unison Nicole grins in emberessment.

"Alright let's go" I half laugh half shake my head.

We are immediately surrounded by fans. they're all so gorgeous now I hear the boys behind me.

Taylor runs up behind and grabs my hand I try to pull away before he speaks,

"Just hold my hand so they don't ask questions" he says threw his smile.

"Okay" I sigh but it's time to have fun.