:):

Mj's POV

It's been two years since me and Taylor got back together. we have happily moved to LA and bought a gorgeous house.

The guys still hang out all the time. Carter and Lexi live with us. so were both constantly with are best friends of course dillon lives here too. lmao

Oh and we all do digi fest it's awesome me and Nicole get to sing together!

I am also......pregnant:) Taylor and I are expecting a baby girl named April in 3 months IM HUGE.

I'm 19 now and I found my birth parents grave after searching for 6 months. oh and my little brother I thought I saw was actually him he lives with us he's 10. He's is excited to be an uncle.

Lexi and carter are married they got married last month. we got them a dog for they're gift it's a black lab he's adorable.

We are very happy together. Payton and Nash are together and live with cameron and Madison also Bryant here in LA.

I'm so glad I get to live this life.

I want to spend the rest of my life with Taylor I'm in more than love with everything about him.

This is the last chapter of "the bandanna" it's been real thank you all much I love all of you I will be starting a new boom about matt comment title ideas and if you liked this book:) I LOVE ALL YOU BIOTCHES!