Diamonds

It had been 8 months. Allison wouldn't answer his calls for forgiveness, and all the sacrifices the two made for each other were going to waste.

Allison stood at the animal clinic, holding her stomach as Deaton examined her results.

"Deaton," Allison murmurs with a cry. He looks up at her, dropping the sample of Allisons blood.

"Am I dying?" She asks him with tears in her eyes. He pauses, thinking of how he should respond.

❝As of now...y-yes. But don't worry I'm close to possibly finding a cure to keep you alive longer.❞

❝ I'm not supposed to be here. I'm still supposed to be dead, and now I have to do it all over again. I have to say goodbye again.❞ she says breaking down to a cry.

❝Don't think like that. Allison, everything happens for a reason, especially in the supernatural world. The nemeton resurrected you just like it would resurrect any other supernatural being. However, because you are human it doesn't last as long as a full life. But if I can find a way to prolong it, I think you'll be okay.❞ he tries cheering her up.

❝And my baby?❞ she asks. ❝Your baby seems to be healthy, the black liquid your coughing up doesn't seem to be effecting her. You should be able give birth. But if I don't find a cure soon enough, I'm afraid one of you won't make it out alive during labor.❞

Allison looks to the floor, letting her tears fall. The only person she wanted to be with right now was Stiles, but he was gone. She thought he wanted nothing to do with her or the baby, so she spent her lonely nights in her house alone, with her dad coming in and out of the town.

SCOTT'S HOUSE:

❝I miss her so much it's not even funny.❞ Stiles says to Scott as they sit on his couch, talking.

❝Then why the hell are you with me and not with her?❞ he asks.

❝Because, Scott. She's not gonna forgive me for the things I said. These past few months, I've realized that I am ready to be a parent, as long as I have her by my side. But she wants nothing to do with me.❞

❝Stiles, she's having your CHILD. Your baby. You've already missed so much of the pregnancy, don't miss the real stuff just cause you said stupid things in the past.❞

❝I guess you're right. I mean, I want to spend the rest of my life with Alliso-❞ Stiles stops himself in the midst of an epitome. ❝oh my god, I know what I have to do.❞

ALLISON'S POV:

I'm so tired of crying already. If I die then fine, I die. But god forbid if anything happens to my baby it will shatter my heart. I wish I knew what was wrong with me, I wish I knew why I was dying or why I'm still alive. All these questions running through my head and I had no one by my side to help me answer them.

I get up again, running to the bathroom and throwing up that disgusting ❝blood❞ or whatever the hell it is. It's getting worse each time.

I hold my stomach as I throw up so I don't shake the baby. My bathroom looked like a horror scene, the sink was black and my hands were dripping. In the midst of all this I hear my phone ring, praying it was Stiles.

It was Deaton, which should be more important to me.

❝Hello?❞ I answer the phone with a raspy voice.

❝Allison? Allison! I did it I found a cure. Everything's going to be okay. Get down to the animal clinic as soon as you can!❞

I start breathing heavily, those words were music to my ears.

❝o-okay! I'm on my way!❞ I hang up the phone and scatter around the house. I grab my coat ready to leave the house as I pull open my door. But something stopped me in the doorway. It was Stiles. But not just Stiles. It was Stiles, down on one knee, with a box opened to a beautiful diamond ring.

He was shocked that I opened the door without him knocking, but he was still prepared.

I don't move. I stay still, with tears pouring down. The love of my life was right there, proposing.

❝Celestine Allison Argent, you are my everything. This took way too long but I love you more then anything and everything in this entire world. Will you please marry me?❞ I can tell he was about to cry too.

I hadn't seen him in months, looking at him just made my heart beat out of rhythm. God. I love him so much. And that's all that mattered, Deaton was finding a cure so that meant Stiles would never have to find out. Everything would be perfect.

❝Stiles...YES! Yes I will marry you! I exclaim. He jumps up and hugs me tight. Feeling his hands around my waste again was the best sensation in the world.

We embraced each other, me crying on his shoulder from happiness.

He pulls out, pushing the ring on my finger. It sparkled in the sunlight, just like his eyes did.

❝I'm ready. I'm ready to start a family with you. Our baby is gonna be the luckiest child in the world.❞ Stiles says, rubbing my large belly.

I take his hand and place it on top of his.

❝About that, um

❝About that, um. It's a girl.❞ I look up at him smiling. He looks at me with his eyes full of hopeful tears.

❝I-it's a girl. Wow oh my god. I-I'm gonna be a dad to a beautiful baby girl!❞ he shouts for the whole street to hear him.

I chuckle at his reaction. This is it. This is my true happy place.