Love by Accident

Stiles stands there without even blinking. Allison is wiping her tears off her red cheek, waiting for Stiles' response.

"Allison ummm....I..." Stiles didn't know what to say. He couldn't say I love you back, only because he doesn't want to admit his feelings are real.

"It's okay, just don't say anything." Allison says, running off.

"Allison! Allison wait!" He shouts for her, but Allison doesn't turn around, she just keeps walking until she disappears in the dark.

STILES POV:
She loves me...she loves me? Is this a good thing? What about Scott?!? How will he feel? And Malia! All these thoughts are racing through my head. I can't feel my legs, I have to find a place to sit down.

I start running to my jeep, not processing those three words.

I hop in and slam the door, putting my hands on my head. I feel like I'm gonna throw my organs up.

Scott and Malia are too loyal to me to deserve this.

NARRATOR: -Derek's Loft
Scott and Malia lay their nude body's under the covers, Scott was still deep in his sleep but Malia was waking up.

She rolls around a few times, not thinking about where she was and what she did.

Her eye lids slowly start to twitch open, as she stretches her back giving out a groan.

Suddenly, she sees Scott lying next to her and jumps up. Her heart rate instantly went up, starting to remember bits and pieces of last night.

"Oh my God, She whispers to herself, glancing at naked Scott. "What have I done?"

She slowly creeps out of bed, trying not to wake Scott up. She was too embarrassed to face him right now.

She quickly picked up her panties that was all the way on the other side of the room. Shortly after, she was fully clothed, ready to run out of Derek's loft.

As she was about to leave, she looks at Scott once more and pauses. She backs up, hitting her back on the wall as reality was hitting her .

Her eyes start to tear up as she grabs her chest, sinking down to the ground.

It was like she was too weak to get up, both because of the Wolf's Bane and her sin.

"Malia?" Scott says, sitting up in the bed. Malia's heart jumped when she heard his voice.

"S-Scott. Umm you're awake.." she says nervously, with her bottom lip shaking.

"Malia did we...?" "Yup." she says finishing his sentence.

"How did this happen? WHY did this happen?!?" Scott was starting to panic.

Malia started sobbing, not being able to hold her tears in anymore.

"It was last night. W-we got drunk off that wolfs bane vodka ,Scott and we...we..." Malia couldn't even say it.

Scott groans, getting up from the bed and putting his clothes on. Malia was still sitting, crying because of her mistake. She was angry, both at herself and at Allison. If she had never even came here and "resurrected" then none of this would be happening. Everything would be normal.

Scott comes and sits next to her, holding his legs with his hands.
"Malia, are you okay?"

She doesn't answer for a while. Until finally she says, "I still love him Scott."

He glances to the floor, feeling guiltier then ever. "Of course you do Malia."

"But he doesn't love me." She says, breaking out into a cry.

"No no no, Malia, that's not true. Stiles is madly in love with you in fact. You know how I know? The chemo signals. Ever since you guys have gotten back together, Stiles' scent has been different. I can feel that he's in love."

"Yeah Scott, he's in love, just not with me."  Malia's remark took Scott by surprise, maybe she was right.

"Well if he's not in love with you, then who else could it be? Lydia?" he asks her.

Malia wipes her tears, developing an angry look on her face when she thought about her. She got up from the floor, leaving Scott sitting by himself.

She started charging toward the door. "No...it's Allison." She says to Scott and walks out.

MALIA'S POV: I leave Derek's loft with guilt overpowering my stomach. All I know is that none of this would be happening if that Allison girl hadn't come back.

She acts like this innocent little brat, when in reality, she's taking away my man. Not on my watch.

I'm going to find that bitch, and I'm going to take her back to wherever the hell she came from.