Wake up

"STILES!!" Scott screams running out of Lydia's car. Malia and Lydia follow both panting and already in tears.

Allison jerks Stiles back and forward, hoping to get a slight response from him. "PLEASE! PLEASE  PLEASE STILES! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Her face was red and wet from all the tears.

Scott joins in with Allison as they all huddle around his body. "Oh my God, oh my god Stiles?!?" Malia weeps.

Lydia grabs Malia's hand as they both fall to their knees. "Stiles?" Lydia whispers. Allison was deeply crying on Stiles' body along with Scott.

"Call 911! CALL 911!!" he shouts, with tears coming down his cheeks like someone just had poured a bucket of water over him.

15 MINUTES LATER:

The paramedics were running with Stiles and Allison both on stretchers. "An 18 year old female with a mild concussion and very few bruises." 

"An 18 year old male with a large head gash, no pulse, take him to the ICU immediately and preform emergency surgery." 

Allison's doctors stop her bed but Stiles' keep frantically running toward the ICU. Scott, Malia, and Lydia follow sprinting after them. "Stiles! Stiles!" Scott screams as they close the doors on them.

"Where are you taking him?!? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM?!?" Allison shrieks, jerking up in her bed. She sees Stiles and his lifeless body being rolled away from her. "Ma'am please sit back." the doctor says trying to push her back.

Allison resists, holding her hand out to Stiles, sobbing. "No please, please just take me where he's going. Please." she begs. 

The doctors don't respond, but Allison hops off the stretcher and starts running toward Stiles. "Ma'am! Ma'am!" They say, running after her.

They grab Allison, dragging her by the elbows as she pulls forward. "We need to check you into a room, you cannot run, you are still recovering from a concussion!" they shout at her.

"Stop! No! LET GO OF ME!!" 

2 MONTHS LATER~ Allison's POV

Everything is so unreal to me, it's like the whole world is in slow motion, but I'm the only one that's moving so fast.

I wake up everyday, hoping he will too from his coma. But I hear the same thing over and over, "He's not showing progress," "His recovery rate is abnormally slow," "He doesn't show any signs of waking up." I've stopped going to the hospital these past few weeks, I just can't bear it anymore.

The worst part about this is it's my fault. I caused that argument between the pack and I caused Stiles to speed off angrily. 

I remember the accident like it was yesterday. We were both ranting on and on about how unfair everyone was, when suddenly we swerved off the road. That feeling I had, it was like I had all the time in the world to get out of that car, to just jump out. But something held me back, it was Stiles. I would rather die with him then watch him die.

When the car started spinning vigorously, he shouted my name and put his arm on my waist, covering me so I wouldn't get hurt. We crashed into a tree and Stiles didn't have his seatbelt on so he flew forward and hit his head on the windshield, cracking it. 

When I saw him hit it, it was like I hit it too. Pain spread through my body as my pulse increased by a million.

The disturbing feeling of shock that was born in the core of my stomach was making me feel weightless. It reminded me of the feeling I had when I died. But this was much worse because I wasn't the one dying.

I remember running out of the tipped jeep and dialing Scott with my shaking hands. He's dead. He's dead, I thought.

I did this, I did all of this. And if Stiles doesn't wake up, then what's the point of me being back in this world again? I was given a second chance not by a hellhound, but by Stiles. If he isn't here, then why am I?

The last time I saw him was when I was checked in the hospital. I snuck out of my room the first night, and found Stiles in the ICU.

I was dodging nurses left and right, but I somehow managed to find my way to him. His face, those bruises, it made my heart sink.

I crawled next to him on the bed and held his hand. "I'm so sorry, please wake up." I constantly whispered to him, tucking my head on his shoulder.

"I love you."

NARRATOR:

The whole pack and Stiles' dad was called into his room one glum night.

The doctor entered the room as the all huddled around Stiles' body. 

"Mr.Stilinski?" the doctor says. His dad was in tears, looking to the floor. "Sir, we believe it's time to pull the plug on him."

They all look up at the doctor in tears. "No, no it's not." Scott says in tears. Allison still wasn't at the hospital, but Lydia and Malia stood there holding hands. They had come much closer since the accident.

"Well, this is ultimately Sheriff Stilinski's decision, but it is recommended to go on with this.  We're very sorry." the doctor apologetically says.

"You think I can make that decision, doctor? You think I can give you the permission to kill my son?!?" he shouts at him.

"Sir, we didn't mean to upset you, but if you decide to keep him on life support then it's going to start costing you three times as much for coming months."

"A can't afford that." he whispers to himself.

"We'll chip in!" Scott suggests. "Yeah!" Malia agrees. They all nod their heads.

"No, no. I'm not gonna make you kids spend your college money on this. As hard as it is for me to say this...." Stilinski was balling at this point. "It's time to pull the plug." he walks out of the room, whipping his face.

"Sherriff! Sherriff no!" Scott says as they all flood out the room.

"Sherriff you can't do this!" Lydia says. Stilinksi suddenly spins around. "I have to! He's not waking up. It's just like what happened to my wife."

"No please!" Malia shouts as they run after him. But it was no use. Stilinski signed the papers that night, and scheduled Stiles' death to be the next day...