Party Monster

*IMPORTANT MESSAGE READ BEFORE YOU READ CHAPTER*

OK SO BASICALLY WATTPAD'S ASS DECIDED TO PUBLISH MY CHAPTERS OUT OF ORDER SO IF YOURE AT THIS POINT GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND READ THAT FIRST THEN COME BACK TO THIS ONE. SO BASICALLY, GO AND READ THE CHAPTER "TALKS AND WALKS" THEN READ THIS ONE, OTHERWISE NOTHING WOULD MAKE SENSE. THANKS GUYS, SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION ALSKJDFHALSDK

NARRATOR:

The gang arrives at Danny's party. Scott came with Allison, and Stiles came with Malia. Lydia decided not to go because she was helping Kira pack for New York.

The couples both meet in the middle. "What's up guys?" Stiles asks. "Not much not much."

Allison was eyeing Stiles, like she was going to do something devious to him tonight.

"So shall we dance?" Malia asks, holding her hand out for Stiles. "Definitely." Stiles says, dancing with Malia in a sensual way. Stiles pulled Malia closer to him, running his hands down her lower back.

Allison sees this, knowing Stiles is trying to make her jealous. She grabs Scott by the waist, pulling him toward her and moving her waist to make her hips and butt wiggle a little.

It was like a competition between them. Who can be more sexy with their date? Allison took it to the next level, she took off her top, leaving her in a neon pink bra. Stiles was MAJORLY turned on by this. She gets closer to Scott, still looking at Stiles to see what his move is going to be.

They both wanted to be dancing with each other. Stiles, throbbing to grab Allison by her small waist, pulling her closer to him. And Allison, wanting to lick Stile's neck and kiss every one of his moles. But they both hid it by using their dates...

Stiles grabs Malia, kissing her hard, imagining that he was kissing Allison...in her bra. Allison sees this, knowing that kissing Scott would mean that she's taking their relationship to the next level.

As Scott was getting closer and closer to kissing her, he closes his eyes, thinking he's going to reunite with her lips. But Allison stops him, knowing that it wouldn't be fair to Scott if she kissed him and acted like she was still in love with him.

"S-Scott," she says, putting her fingers on his lips. "I-I can't kiss you." she says. "What? Why? Is everything okay?"

Allison felt like crying, she glances over at Stiles, who was still making out with Malia.

"I just can't do this Scott." she says, running off and disappearing into the crowd. Scott doesn't go after her, he's hurt.

"Allison?" Stiles sees her reaction to Scott, quickly pulling away from Malia, running after her. He realizes that he went too far, and that he's using Malia.
But the most important thing Stiles could think of at that moment was Allison.

Malia and Scott stand there, both hurt that their lovers left them. "Scott?" Malia asks, approaching him.

"Are you alright?" Scott looks down at her. "No." he says, honestly. Malia feels that Stiles likes Allison, so she doesn't bother going after them either.

She knows that Stiles is slowly falling in love with Allison, and not her. She pulls out a flask and takes a sip from it.

"Malia you should know by now us werewolves can't get drunk." Scott says.

"Nope but this has a hint of wolf's bane." she says, taking another sip.

"Wolf's bane? That can kill you!"

"Scott calm down, its not enough to even make us feel sick, it's just enough to slow our healing process so the ACTUAL alcohol can kick in."

"Oh wow, that actually makes sense." Scott says, as they both begin dancing.

"You want some?" Scott nods his head as they both start getting drunk for the first time.

"Well d-do you wanna dance with me?" she asks, getting closer to Scott.

They both start dancing with each other, getting closer and more intimate. They were both hurting, but they couldn't deny the sexual attraction between them.

The drunker they got, the closer they got. Malia couldn't help to feel bad about Stiles, and dancing with Scott was somehow keeping her together.

At one point, Scott and Malia were so drunk that they started touching each others waists, and running their fingers through each others hair...

Suddenly, without warning Malia starts to kiss Scott, deeply. "Malia!" Scott instantly pulls away, knowing that this has gone way too far. "Scott don't act like you don't see what's going on!" she says, talking about Stiles and Allison.

Scott thought she was talking about the chemistry between him and Malia. "Malia you're with...Stiles." he says, as Malia gets closer to him.

They both reeked of alcohol and they were both out of their minds.

"Let's go somewhere private, Scott." she pulls him out of the crowd, not knowing what she's really doing.

They go to a bedroom in Derek's loft, finally emptying the flask full of vodka and wolf's bane.

Malia starts kissing Scott vigorously, taking her pants off and taking his top off, not thinking of the consequences of their actions. They sleep together, not even thinking about Stiles or Allison...

MEANWHILE:

Stiles finally caught up to Allison, they were outside the loft, where only a mild amount of the thumping music could be heard.

Allison was crying again. "Allison, are you okay?" Stiles asks.

She turns around, to reveal her red, wet face. "No Stiles. I'm not. I don't think I'm ever going to be okay."

Stiles hugs Allison, putting her head on his shoulder. He was done being mad at her, he wanted to love her and be romantic with her, not angry.

"We're gonna figure this out. Okay? We're gonna figure this out." he says in a whisper. Allison was still crying on his shoulder.

"W-we c-can't figure this o-out b-because.." Allison couldn't squeeze out the words. "Because why?" Stiles says, comforting her.

"I-I love you, Stiles." she says, releasing the hug, looking at him eye to eye.