Plug Pulled

SCOTT POV:
In three hours I'm going to lose my best friend. It still hasn't sunk in yet.

The only thing that's been going through my head is memories of us.

One in my head constantly replays.

SCOTT'S FLASHBACK:

"Scott just listen to me okay? You're not no one. You're someone...you're...."

"Scott you're my best friend, k? I need you..."

"S-Scott you're my brother."

"Alright so..." *steps into oil and grabs on the flame*

"We're gonna do this then... I guess you're just gonna have to take me with you."

Tears start flooding down my cheeks remembering this moment. I kept remembering that one thing he said.

I was his brother. His brother. And the last thing he ever said to me was that I wasn't anymore.

Stiles is leaving, and I can't come to peace with it. I'll never be able to because of what I did to him. He hated me and he's still gonna hate me, even until his last breathe.

But even though Stiles and I don't have another chance, that doesn't mean him and Allison don't either. The only way for me to not feel remorse when Stiles dies is to except that he was in love with Allison.

I heard a light knock on my door, I went to answers it only to find Malia standing there in tears.

"S-Scott..." she says. "Malia, are you okay?" I say, wanting to cry with her.

"I need to see Allison." her words took me by surprise, what made her wanna see Allison?!?

"What?"

"Scott she has to be there today, she has to." she says, charging into my living room.

"At the hospital for Stiles?" I ask, not even wanting to think about what was going to happen.

"Yes," she says quickly. "These past few months, I've been doing a lot of thinking and it's time for me to apologize to Allison. But the thing is I need more then an apology. I need to do her a favor."

"Malia, can't this wait?"

"No. Scott, I have to convince her to come with us to the hospital. That's my favor to her. They were in love, even when we got in the way we knew that they still were so in love. And it hurts me to say that, it hurts to think that we can't apologize to Stiles for sleeping together, but we can to Allison. Scott," Malia says determined. "I have to go to her and tell her that she can't miss the last breathe of her true love."

I close my eyes, letting tears flood out. "I've tried, Malia. I really have. But she doesn't answer her phone, she doesn't listen to me when I say it's her last chance to be with him. It's useless."

"No, it's not useless. I have to at least try! I can't live with myself knowing Stiles is dead and he didn't even get Allison to be by his side because of me." she pauses, taking a breathe.

She grabs my wrists, squeezing them. "You and I, we split them up. But for that last second, we can reunite them."

I take a deep breathe, still having a hard time excepting what's going on. "Ok." I say quietly.

NARRATOR:

Scott and Malia drive to Allison's house in a silent car ride.

Everything was unrealistic. For the pack, it was one of those things where they couldn't imagine the loss of Stiles.

"We're here." Scott says in a gloomy voice.

Scott was about to get out, but Malia had other plans. "Scott," she says, stopping him. "I've been thinking, maybe it's better if I go in there first."

Scott nods his head and closes his car door. Malia swallows her cry, and knocks on Allison's door.

There was no answer so she just opened it because it was strangely unlocked. She found her way to Allison's room, only to see her sitting on her bed, pale as paper and with eyeballs the size of base balls.

"Allison?" Malia says, startling her. "Get out!" she says right when she saw Malia with a raspy voice from crying.

"Allison pl-" "NO! ! YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON I WANNA SEE RIGHT NOW! " she screams at Malia.

"No! I can't just go. Allison, I want to apologize to you." Malia says already with tears.

"No! How dare you barge in here and do this to me now?!? MALIA, I've cried and cried to the point where I can't cry anymore! I can't sleep! I can't eat! So your apology means nothing."

"I'm not just here to apologize, Allison. I'm here to do you a big favor...you have to come tonight to the hospital."

Allison stands from her bed, slowly walking toward Malia. "Get out." she says with anger. "No! No you don't understand-"

"I UNDERSTAND PERFECTLY MALIA!! Stiles is dying! He only has one hour left. And after that hour is gone, it'll be just like he never existed." Allison says with tears falling once again.

She breaks into a deep cry, holding her stomach. Malia does the same. They both stand there, balling their eyes out.

"I'm not going to let you stay here tonight. I've realized something, okay? It was never my second chance with Stiles, it was yours. Allison, it was yours! I love him and I lost him, I'm not letting the same happen to you."

"I'VE ALREADY LOST HIM! MALIA I LOST HIM THAT MOMENT HE HIT HIS HEAD ON THE WINDSHIELD! THE MOMENT I SAW BLOOD FLOWING OUT OF HIS HEAD! THE MOMENT HE SHOUTED MY NAME FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I CAN'T! I CAN'T SEE HIM DIE AGAIN! I'M ALREADY BROKEN, AND ME GOING TONIGHT IS GOING TO MAKE ME SHATTER!"

"YOUR THE PERSON WHO HE'S GONNA WANT THERE THE MOST! YOU LOVED EACH OTHER!"

"HE DIDN'T LOVE ME! HE NEVER FELT THE SAME!! I WAS THE REASON HE DIED! I CAME BACK TO LIFE AND CAUSED ALL THIS DRAMA!" Allison screams.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? HE LOVED YOU SO MUCH ALLISON. WHY DO YOU THINK I HATED YOU SO MUCH?!? THE ONLY REASON HE NEVER SAID IT BACK WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN THE WAY! I'm here to tell you that I'm moving out of the way!"

 WHY DO YOU THINK I HATED YOU SO MUCH?!? THE ONLY REASON HE NEVER SAID IT BACK WAS BECAUSE I WAS IN THE WAY! I'm here to tell you that I'm moving out of the way!"

"IT'S TOO LATE! AND THERE'S YOU CAN SAY OR DO TO MAKE ME GO TONIGHT. NOTHING!!!!" she cries out to Malia.

Malia steps back, weeping. "You're gonna regret this. You really are."

"GET OUT!" Allison shouts at her. Malia doesn't move, she's frozen.

"GET OUT!!!" Allison's vocal chords were going to explode. Malia jumps, shaking her head at Allison.

She runs out of her house and hops back into Scott's car.

"Malia?" Scott asks, seeing her red, wet face.

"J-just drive Scott. Just drive."