She Knows

LYDIAS POV:
There's something going with Allison. She's acting strange, and it's as if I get this wave of sadness every time she passes by me.

It could be because she died but then resurrected, or... it could because of Scott. I know what happened between Scott and Malia that night and I'm sure that's what she's acting out about.

I'm going to see Scott today, I need an explanation before I talk to Allison.

NARRATOR:

So that's what Lydia does. She gets into her midnight blue Toyota and drives to see him at his house.

She takes a deep breathe as she approaches his front door, knocking.

The door slowly creaked open, and behind it was Melissa.

"Oh, hey Lydia." she says greeting her.

"Hey Mrs.McCal is Scott home?" she asks anxiously rubbing her hands together.

"Yeah sure he's up in his room," she says, letting Lydia walk in. As she started to rush upstairs, Melissa stops her.

"Um but Lydia."she quickly turns around looking at Melissa's concerned face.

"He's a little, uhm, moody right now. If you could maybe just try and help him getting out what's eating him up, I'd really appreciate it."

"Of course, that's actually why I'm here so.." Melissa nods at Lydia who rushes upstairs.

She enters Scott's room, to find him wrapped up in his sheets with his blinds closed.

"Get up!" Lydia shouts at him as he jumps up.

"Woah, Lydia? How the hell did you get here?" Scott says, sitting up and leaning his back on his bedpost.

"Scott! How dare you do this to my best friend! How dare you?!?"

"Lydia! Lydia calm down." "No!" she screams. "I'm not gonna calm down until you explain why you slept with Malia!"

"What?!? How did you find out?"he asks in shock.

"Well Scott, it ended up that Kira had to leave early for New York, the night of the party. You obviously weren't answering your phone, so we came to the party so she can say her final goodbyes to you and the rest of the pack. BUT WHEN WE FOUND YOU NAKED UNDER THE COVERS WITH MALIA IT WASN'T OUR FIRST PRIORITY ANYMORE!!!" she shouted.

"Kira knows?!?" He asks in shock. "She's hurt too Scott, Allison isn't the only one that's effected by this. It's everyone."

"Did you tell her?" He asks quietly in shame. "No. You are, and if you don't then I will." Lydia says holding her ground.

"What the hell is the point? Allison is in love with Stiles anyway."

Lydia pauses, planting a strange look on her face. "What? Scott that's bullshit." She says, crossing her arms.

"Why do you think Malia slept with me? Why do you think Malia and I were ALONE in the first place?" He says in a condescending tone.

"Scott come on it's Stiles and Allison-" "Listen Lydia, when we were at the party, Allison couldn't kiss me so she got upset and ran out.  Stiles ran after her, shouting her name like she was dying, leaving Malia behind. What does that tell you?"

"It tells me that they're just really bad dates!" She says.

"I wish that was the only thing...you should go Lydia. I'm not gonna tell Allison or Stiles anything." He stubbornly says.

"Scott snap out of it! You slept with you best friends girlfriend. There's no excuse for that! This imaginary love story that you and Malia made up between Stiles and Allison is just something you wanna believe so you don't feel bad about what you did!"

"LYDIA STOP!" He screams at her. Lydias heart jumps, with her eyes tearing up.

"Ok, don't listen to me. But Stiles out of all the people deserves to know, especially because he did NOTHING wrong." she says.

"Please Lydia, I'm begging you, don't say anything." Scott begs less hostilely.

Lydia gives Scott a nasty glare and storms out of his house. She's not going to tell Allison, she's going to tell Stiles.

STILE'S HOUSE:
Stiles sits on his chair, typing on his computer.

"Um Stiles?" He gets startled. For a split second, he thought it was Allison standing at the door which still brought joy to him. But he quickly realized it was Lydia standing there with a concerned look.

"Uhh hey Lydia what's up?" Stiles says, getting up with his hands in his pocket. He walks toward her slowly but casually. They still had a lot of awkward energy since they broke up.

"This is gonna be hard to say, you might wanna sit down." Lydia says with sadness in her tone.

Stiles develops a serious look on his face, he still cared about Lydia greatly no matter what happened between them.

"Lydia are you okay?" He asks in concern.
"I'm fine, but I don't think you're going to be when I tell you this."

They sit on the bed, Lydia unsure of her decision to tell Stiles.

"Hey hey what's going on?" Stiles asks, clearing the hair off Lydia's eyes.

She looks at him, finally making eye contact. "It's about Scott and Malia...umm a-at the party, when you were chasing after Allison...they ending up umm sleeping together."  She finally blurts out.

Stiles' heart stopped, he took a big gulp trying to figure out if he heard Lydia correctly.

He wasn't speaking, worrying Lydia. "Stiles, Stiles say something." Lydia says in panic. You could see the pain on his face.

He exhales deeply, closing his eyes for a few seconds.

When he opened them, they were red, filled with tears.

"Ummm...w-what do you mean?" He says, fidgeting with his nose.

"Stiles please don't be upset, I-I only told you because I care about yo-" Lydia gets interrupted by a loud knock on Stiles' door.

Stiles gets up, wiping his eye and going down to the door.

He opens it, only to find Scott standing there with a deprived look.

"Stiles listen I gotta talk to you about something. It's gonna be really hard to say it but you deserve to know," Scott says this quickly while Stiles looks at him flaring his nostrils with a stern look.

"Um can I come in?" Scott says, confused at stiles' face.

Stiles nods his head, giving Scott an entrance in. As he took a step forward into Stiles' house, he quickly puts his hand in a fist and swung it right on Scott's left cheekbone. Stiles punched him so hard, harder then he's ever hit anybody.

Scott falls to the ground, letting a groan of surprise out.

He slowly looks up at Stiles, showing his bleeding cheek and thinking about what just happened.

"So, what did you wanna talk to me about?"