Kiss and Don't Tell

NARRATOR:

Stiles and Scott weren't talking. Not to each other, and not to anybody else. Scott doesn't know how to approach Stiles about attacking him, and Stiles doesn't know how to approach Scott about Allison.

They're friendship was breaking by the minute, and it was hurting them both.

SCOTT POV:

I've been like a vegetable these past few days. I don't know what to do, what to say to anyone. I'm so confused.

I lay in my bed, with my sorrowing thoughts, telling myself that I'll get up the next day, but I just don't have the energy anymore.

I hear a knock on my bedroom door, it was Allison smiling at me.

"Hi." she says, making her way in my room. "God, it smells exactly the same in here. Axe body spray covering up dirty laundry smell." she says giggling, I smile at her comment.

She looked better then she did when I saw her at the clinic. She gained more of her color, more of her personality back.

"Scott," she says, sitting down next to me on my bed. "I just want to say I'm sorry." "For what?" I ask, sitting up.

"I should've told you I was alive sooner. I didn't know what was going on at the time, I didn't know if I was really alive."

"Allison, you don't have to apologize for being alive." I say, softly with a smile. "I couldn't be happier you're here."

She smiles at me. I realized we were really close, close enough for a kiss. I leaned my head, ready to taste her lips that I've missed once again.

She kisses me back, it was awkward but sweet. She looks down with a grin when she leans back. "I've missed you so much Scott."

I kissed her again, this time more passionately, running my fingers through her dark brown hair. I wanted to go farther, but I didn't know how she felt. I didn't know if she was ready to go back to those things yet, so I pulled back.

She bites her lips, not knowing what to say. "Um, well I've got to go, Lydia wants to take me 'Back to Life' shopping if that makes any sense. I'll see you later Scott." She says, getting up.

"I'll see you later Allison." I say as I see her leaving. I couldn't help smiling for the rest of the day. I forgot what it felt like to kiss Allison Argent, and I must say, it's the best feeling in the world.

ALLISON POV:

I've made a big mistake, I didn't want to say it in front of Scott, but the kiss or kisses shouldn't have happened. I missed him a lot, I missed his lips, but it felt wrong.

I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is that I wish I had just kissed Stiles, not Scott. I know it sounds rude and mean in a way, but it's time for Stiles to know how I truly feel about him. Even if it means Scott can't be with me. I'm sure now, it has been Stiles all along. His sarcasm, his smile, his beautiful figure. It's been him.

I drive to his house, nervous but prepared as hell. I rush upstairs and I see him making his bed. "Stiles Stilinski," I shout. "I like you. I like you a lot okay? I don't know why, and I don't know how, but I do. And that night at the clinic, I wish we did kiss, I wished we kissed and kissed and kissed. I know that you're Scott's best fiend and I know that-" before I could finish I see him charging toward me.

He grabs my waist, and pulls me onto him, passionately kissing me more then Scott ever has. It felt amazing finally touching his lips with mine. It was like I was hungry for him this whole time, but I didn't know it. My heart was beating out of my chest, I wanted to gasp for a breathe but it was like my lips were stuck on his like a magnet.

I put my hand on his cheekbone, pushing his tongue more into my mouth. It was perfect, it felt right. I didn't want to stop, and neither did he, but we both were running out of air.

We slowed our kiss, gently pulling back and slowly opening our eyes. We stared at each other for a while, observing our features and catching our breathe. I felt such a connection with him, it was amazing.

My feelings for him were deep, deep as hell. I wanted more of him, and I don't know how I'm going to keep myself away from now on.

"Allison," he says in a whisper. "I like you a lot too." we kiss again, this time shorter, more like a smooch. I smile at him, but then have the creeping thought of Scott.

My heart sank to my stomach. What the hell was I doing?!? I just kissed Scott, then drove to his best friends house and kissed him?!? I can't be doing this, it's wrong, it's so wrong.

Stiles saw the disappointment in my face. He slowly walks back to his bed, taking a deep breathe. "Nobody can know this happened Allison." he says, as he returns to making his bed, as if we never even kissed. "I know, especially not Scott."

He exhales deeply. "Yeah." he says in despair. "How are things between you two?" I ask. "Not good. He went all alpha on me the other night."

"What? Stiles are you okay?" I ask, in concern. "Yeah yeah I'm fine, he just was really shaken up. I don't blame him, who wouldn't be?"

Silence overpowered the room, until I felt something come up my throat like vomit. I couldn't stop it.

"I kissed Scott before I came here." I say boldly.

"What?" Stiles says in shock. "Yeah, we kissed and to him I guess it felt great but to me, to me it felt wrong. And that's why I came here, to the place it feels right."

"Allison this isn't a pick and chose game!" he shouts at me. I shouldn't have said anything, but Stiles deserves to know the truth, they both do.

"I know!" I defend myself. "Trust me I wasn't planning on it. It's just Scott and I have so much history and-" before I could finish my words, Stiles cuts me off hatefully.

"You know what? I-it doesn't even matter okay? Because you and me have nothing. So, you're free to be with Scott, like everyone expects you to be." he says, shunning me away.

His words hit me like lightening. He was right, this wasn't a pick and chose game. It wasn't even a game at all. My eyes water, I wanted to say something, but no words came out. So I just left.

I ran to my car, and sobbed outside his house for ten minutes straight. I've broken them up, all for my selfish reasons. I've put Stiles through hell, and I'm playing with Scott's heart. Maybe it would've been better if I had stayed dead.