Talks and Walks

THIS CHAPTER COMES BEFORE "PARTY MONSTER" :)

NARRATOR:

Allison and her dad sit talking on their porch, Argent has just revealed to her that Kate is alive and the she-wolf.

"So Kate is a-alive?!?" Allison asks in shock. "Yeah..." Argent's expression gets more serious, "I've been hunting her for a couple years now. I go back and forward to Mexico, battling her Berserkers and trying to catch her." 

"Wow dad. That's crazy." she says, tucking her head on his shoulder. "You know Allison, I know that you've just came back, but I could really use some extra help."

"What?" she asks, in confusion. "I'm going back to Mexico for a week tomorrow. You should come with me to find Kate. I'm sure she'll be shocked to see you. And plus... I may need some extra help with your hunting abilities." he says, smiling at her.

Allison gives out a smile, breaking bad news to her father. " I don't know-" "Come on Allison, we're Argents. It's what we do." he says, cutting her off.

"Dad, I stopped being an Argent that moment the Oni stabbed me." she says, looking down to the floor.

"Allison that's not true you-" she cuts him off like he did to her. "Y-Yes dad...it is." 

SCOTT'S POV:

I want to talk to Allison. I'm ready to take the next step with her. 

I knock on her door, with a bouquet of flowers in my hands. Argent answers, with a delighted smile to see me.

"Scott!" he says, greeting me. "Hey Argent! It's nice to see you back in Beacon Hills." 

"Well I'm actually leaving in about an hour," his voice becomes more of a whisper. "I asked her to come with me, but it doesn't look like she's ready."

"Huh, that unfortunate." I say, wanting to see Allison. "But you're welcome to come in and say hi to her." he says, letting me in.

I give him a nod, going up to Allison's room. This feeling, her house, it all reminded me of sophomore year. The ticklish feeling I had that always lead me to her. 

Except this time, her dad doesn't hate me and her mom isn't trying to kill me....along with her grandpa.

I go up to her room, she was organizing her desk. "Allison," I say, entering her room. "These are for you." I say, handing her the flowers.

"Scott," she says with a giant smile. "Thank you so much." she excepts the flowers, sniffing them.

"They're beautiful." she adds, giving me a hug. She sets the flowers on her desk, as I get prepared to ask her to the big party tonight.

"Look Allison, I want to talk to you about something. Do you wanna maybe take a walk?" I ask.

"Oh sure." she says.

We leave her house, strolling past the town houses. I couldn't help smiling for the whole time, being with her does something to me. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" she asks, as we start walking.

"Well, I'm not sure if you're ready for a commitment or anything but, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to that party with me tonight.." I ask, nervously.

"U-um a party?" she asks, in surprise. "Yeah, I know that you're probably not ready for a party so we can just stay for a few minutes but-"

"Scott, I can go to a party." she says with a smile. "Well, would you like to go with me?" I ask, trying to get her answer.