Just Us

ALLISON'S POV:

We burst through the door of his house, still unable to keep our lips off each other. We manage to stumble our way to his room, not ignoring the extreme amount of heat between us. I drop my bag on the floor along with my phone, finally getting a better grip on this back as he did on my waist. His tongue slid deeper in my throat and I returned the favor letting a light moan out. He did the same as I felt his deep vocal chords vibrate in my mouth.

We collapsed onto his bed with no hesitation to remove our lips. I curled my legs on top of his waist with the palm of my hand outlining the gentle curve of his cheekbone. As much as I didn't want to, I pulled away for a quick gasp of hair.

"Allison," he says breathlessly. "Are you su-" "Shhhhh..." I interrupt him. "It's just us, no one else, just us." I say, rubbing my nose on his slowly.

We fall into another deep kiss, this time ready to take it farther. His silky lips leave mine and leave a trail down my neck, reaching my chest as he groaned. My buttoned up flannel interrupts him as he flips me over, giving him all the power.

He puts his hands on on my flannel, slowly unbuttoning it to reveal me in my black lace bra. I wanted him to go faster, but he kept a slow pace for a good tease.

Once he loosens the last button, I sit up letting the flannel slide off my shoulders revealing more of my skin. I saw his hunger for me, it was obvious he couldn't take things slow anymore.

"I love you so much." He says before he vigorously grabs me, pushing me down onto the bed in a grinding motion.
I couldn't help but moan feeling his hard length on my thigh, throbbing for it.

"S-stiles!" I squeal to his attention. "I need you, I need you right now." He sits up, flaring his eyebrows.

"So uhh no oral then?" he asks in his goofy tone. Damn it, now he made it all awkward. "No Stiles, just go inside me. I need to feel this connection with you now. I love you."

He looks at me gracefully with his sparkling eyes, placing his hand on my cheek, and observing the rest of my features. God, when he looked at me like that, nothing seemed to matter anymore. If time could freeze now, and he could just keep sitting there with that look under this perfect lighting I'd need nothing more.

He kisses me again, this time more softly and romantically instead of sexy. It was a sincere kiss, it was soft just like him. He gently pulls back, staring into my eyes again. "There's nothing more that I want than to feel the connection of us together."

I give him a nod of approval...