Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Cole's POV

I climb out of the shower quickly. I throw on my still dirty clothes, taking way the fresh clean feeling.

I slip an extra razor across my chin, cutting away the unwanted hair on my face.

I open the door quietly and walk silently past the couple cuddling on the couch.

"Uh thanks, I guess." I say and they nod, dismissing me.

I slide my backpack on my shoulders and start for the door.

I felt to eager to get out of here, something about the strange feeling the guy gave me.

But also something intrigued me. A feeling of relief mixed in with fear.

I dart for the door when a sound stops me in my tracks.

Angel's scream.

"Angel?!" I yell and I stare at the couple. The woman looked completely terrified but the man looked angry.

"Daniel? Who is that?" The bewildered lady asks and Daniel's face drains.

"Uh, it's, um, my cousin?" He stammers and runs for the stairs along the wall.

"I'm going up too." I say and the lady shakes her head. "You should leave, oh by the way, I'm Bailey." She says holding out her hand like we had not just heard the scream of a 5 year old.

"Cole. I need to go up there, I recognize that scream." I say trying to go to the stairs but she grabs my arm.

"No, you need to leave." She says with shaking courage.

I slump down in defeat and walk to the door. I couldn't make this nice lady - Bailey I mean- more confused and angry than she already was

I walk out and sigh.

I needed to know what was up there. I knew that scream too much.

---

Lauren's POV

I pull Angel close to me. "What the heck Angel?!" I cry and she looks up at me.

"He's here." She says plainly trying to pull away from my frightened grip.

I hold her shoulders and lock my eyes with hers. "Who is here?" I ask and she gives me a look.

"Cole. He's here I can tell. I heard his voice." She says with hopeful eyes. "Angel I don't think so..."

Katherine lifts her head from the couch, "Whose here?"

"Angel thinks my boyfriend is here." I say lifting Angel off the ground.

She smiles, "Hope is always a good-" A stomping noise interrupts her.

He's here.

"Angel..." I whisper and she looks at me with apologetic eyes, "I didn't think about..."

We hear the slam of an open door and he steps into the living room. "What was that?" He growls stepping towards Angel and I.

"We, uh, saw a bug." Angel whispers and hides her head in my hair. His glare still shot daggers at me.

"No reason to scream. You're scaring the new Ma away." He gripes grabbing Angel from my arms.

"No! DONT HURT HER!" I scream reaching for Angel but Katherine grabs my arms. "I'm using her for an explanation. I will not harm her unless she is not cooperative." He says plainly starting down the hall again.

Angel or that poor lady downstairs?

Angel reaches for me, struggling against his hold. I mouth 'stop', he would probably kill her if she struggled.

The door slams and the room grows silent.

He took her. She could get hurt and I did barely anything to help her.

"He can't pull this off." Katherine whispers behind me.

"You don't think I don't know that." I say through my teeth.

"He has Angel and who knows how he will react if that poor woman down there will believe his story! What if he-" I cry and Katherine pulls me into a tight hug.

"Calm down, it will be fine." She whispers ignoring my pouring tears. "What if it isn't?" I say quietly and she shakes her head.

"Don't think that way, she will be fine. He wouldn't hurt a little girl."

"He already has..."

---------------------------------------------

OH NO!!! Hopefully Angel will be alright!

I need your opinion guys, should I take down "My Clone" ?

I'll keep the story, but post it later because I really am focused on this story more.

Please give me your opinion! I need help with this decision!

P.s. I promise the story will get more intense, maybe a few kills (:< maybe if u guys actually want that xD

Plus if you guys vote more and give me feedback I'll post even more often :D (Im not going to hold back chapters for comments and votes I'm not like that.)

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment share and vote!