Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Bailey's POV

I open my eyes to complete darkness, well besides a dim lamp in the corner.

Had I been knocked out?!

I quickly try to rise to my feet to explore around me, but something around my wrists stops me. Chains. Who uses chains nowadays, I mean it's the 21st century!

I sit back down, uncomfortably, in the wooden chair. If I was extremely strong I could break the chair and snap the chains to escape.

But unfortunately, I was a weakling, a weakling who was part of a plan.

The plan!

I reach behind me to grab it out of my pocket and my heart stops. It's gone! I always had it in my back right pocket.

I stare ahead and bite my lip, what was I going to do?! I didn't have my phone, so I couldn't get free. I was going to be stuck here, forever possibly.

My thoughts are interrupted by a beep behind me. My phone, in my left pocket.

Dear God, I am such an idiot.

The chains made it hard to slip out my phone, bur I painfully managed it. I flip through the few contacts I had until I see Cole's number.

I quickly call it and it rings twice before he picks up.

"Cole? He kidnapped me, call the police now please!" I beg but I'm replied with silence.

"Bailey, are they there?" He says slowly.

"Call the police please! You're my only hope!" I plead.

"Bailey! Answer me! Are. They. There." The ice in his tone shocks me. "I don't see them, honestly I don't see much Cole. I'm in a room alone. I don't even see the little girl he showed me." I babble and a small cry comes from the other end.

"Cole? Are you okay?" I ask quietly. "They have to be..." He says, his voice shaky with tears.

Before I can reply a loud bang sounds and I end the call out of impulse.

"Ma..." Daniel says slowly, opening a door I hadn't noticed before. My breathing freezes and I stay as still as possible.

Maybe if I don't move at all, he won't notice me.

He walks up to me with the insane smile and bends over me. My heart lurches when his hand creeps across my face.

"How are you, beautiful." He asks and I respond with a glare. "Let me go." I grumble but he just laughs under his breath.

"If you're not here, who will take care if the girls."

So they were here.

"Let them go too." I say, maybe I could reason this out with him.

"Then all my work will be for nothing. And I will not have a doll house."

"Please Daniel, let us go." I beg but he shakes his head. "I didn't want to do this but..."

He pulls out a bottle I can't read and he pours a little on a cloth.

Suddenly, I can tell exactly what the stuff is, "Daniel. No, stop! DANIEL!" I scream he shoves the cloth in my face and my vision fades.

---

Lauren's POV

I stare at the unmoving Katherine. She was sprawled out on the floor but there wasn't a visible pool of blood. Thankfully.

I walk up to her body, I hated to think the only person who shared my pain laid possibly dead in front of me. I slowly roll her over to see a small patch of blood under her face. My stomach reels when I see the gash on her forehead.

"Katherine?" I whisper, she doesn't answer, sadly, like I expected.

I lay my ear on her chest so I could see if her heart was still beating. To my surprise it had the strength of a drum.

I drag her over to the kitchen and lift her onto the table. Quickly wetting a towel, I wipe away the blood from her pale face.

The gash was smaller than I had earlier expected but it still seemed just as serious. I put pressure on the wound to try to stop the blood.

"Lauren?" Angel whispers and I whip around. "Angel! Are you okay?" I ask and she nods, "What's wrong with Katherine?"

"She got hurt, go into the living room, you can't see this." I say quickly trying to usher her out but she persists.

"I can help." She says tearing a strip of fabric off her dress. She gives it to me nodding towards where Katherine laid motionless.

I wrap the fabric tightly around Katherine's head, tying it to make sure it was secure.

Suddenly, the sound of a door makes my head snap up. The bastard runs past us with a lady, I bet was the one that was here all that time ago, into the hall.

"Angel, did you see the door?" I ask and she nods, she runs over to a small trap door.

I grab the handle but it doesn't lift. He locked it, but we were so close.

"It's gotta open!" Angel cries pulling the handle violently.

"Angel! ITS LOCKED STOP!" I yell pulling her away. She falls effortlessly into my arms with tears streaming down her face.

"It's no use, were stuck for good." I whisper into her blonde curls. She whimpers and hugs me tight.

--------------------------------------------

I know Lauren's part is short and I'm sorry :( I'm on a plane, literally right this second!

I'm coming home from an awesome trip in North Dakota!

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment share and vote!

Love y'all!!!!!!!!