Chapter 8

Ok, btw Daniel is completely f'ed up! Kids are what he calls dolls and he calls their parents the "owners" just so you know :D

Chapter 8

Daniels POV (Papa/The bastard)

I shake with fear. I needed all my dolls. I needed my Louise, I can't prove to Mother if I don't.

I need my little one, but where am I supposed to find one, the owners don't leave the young ones lying out like the older ones. That's why taking the dolls were so easy.

I had to prove to mom that these dolls weren't dumb.

---

"Louise?" I ask approaching a little girl playing alone in her yard. Perfect. "Sorry mister, I'm Stacy." The girl calls tossing the ball up in the air.

"No, darling, your name is Louise." I say and she starts to back up. "No it isn't!" She yells and throws the ball at me.

"That's not how we act Louise!" I yell walking faster towards her. "You're mine now." She turns and screams, "MOMMY!" She runs inside but I could see her hug someone who must be the terrible owner.

You should never leave your dolls alone.

---

"I can't believe this Claire, they still haven't found that poor Lauren girl!" A trashy office worker exclaims. "Shut up, I'm pretty sure whoever took her has a good reason." I spit walking past.

The office worker glares at me but sits down in her cubicle. I walk in my office and sit down at my desk. Finally head of this office. I could afford my dolls now, surprisingly they needed new dresses fairly often.

"Daniel?" A soft voice asks and I look up. There stood Bailey, the nicest worker here. "Yes Bailey?" I say trying to put an interested look on my face.

She rubs the back I her neck, she really needs to get out of that habit. "The boss is here, he wants to talk to you." She turns and leaves as my boss walks in.

"You get a vacation." He says limply. What? A vacation? "But why?" I ask with a nervous look on my face. "I'm not firing you, you need a break, you've been here everyday for a year. Take a break young man." He says chuckling to himself.

I nod numbly. At least I can find my doll and be home for them. "How long?" I ask and the boss smiles, "Two weeks starting today." He turns and leaves proudly.

I shoot out of my chair, day off! My girls will be so happy!

---

"Would you like to try my dear Elizabeth?" I ask holding out the strings to my newest Elizabeth. "No p-papa, I would rather watch." She says her voice shaking, she must be cold, I didn't think the dolls could get cold...

"I'm sorry darlings, but I have to end it short tonight! I'll be back soon!" I say happily and I jog down the hall. I don't want to leave the poor things during our puppet game session but we need our Louise!

I slam their door and walk quietly down the stairs, I had bought an old apartment building with the money mother left me, and renovated it like my old doll house. I jog out of the doors and into my new car.

I'm getting Louise today, I can feel it. I drive off into the night and circle the park area. No dolls yet.

I hear a car pull up and a young mans voice chuckle. What was going on?

As he walks around his car and turns to a newly appeared girl doll, to make a comment to her. This little girl was perfect.

I watch as the girl makes comments back and him flicking on a flashlight. The girl screams and throws her backpack on the ground. She was alone, perfect.

I quietly climb out of my car and make my way over to the young blonde girl. She seemed like a smaller version of my new Elizabeth. "Louise?" I whisper and the girl whips her head towards me. "Wrong girl sir." She says weakly, why was she scared?

"No, you're Louise." I state lunging at her as she screams, I wrap my hand over her mouth. "You will call me Papa, Louise." I say calmly as she wriggles in my arms, I hear crackling in the leaves.

S***, the man is coming back, this is my doll now. I run over to my car, wrap some rope I had left over from Elizabeth around her wrists, mouth, and ankles, and set her in the backseat. I could still hear her muffled screams as I got in the front, doesn't she understand that I own her now?

So ungrateful.

---

Angels POV

Help me! Why me?

I wriggled in the ropes the man had bound me in. Who was he? Why did he think I was Louise? I'm smarter than your average 5 year old, but still I couldn't find out why.

He's insane, that's why! I wriggle again and let out a scream. I know no one could hear me but it made me feel a little bit better. Only a tiny bit.

This was Cole's fault, the idiot left me alone! I don't know why Lauren dates him, he's the dumbest guy I've seen. I hear cries outside of my name, Cole?

The man steps on the gas and we fly forward, more like I do. He speeds over what seems like a million hills, I would bounce around each time.

I start to cry. So. Much. Pain. "We're here darling." The man says sickly sweet. He walks out to me in the back and I scream as he grabs my small body.

He lifts me with both arms, and carries me out. "Shh sweetheart, close your eyes, you'll be home soon." His fingers slowly close my eyes and they stay there.

No. No. No. Help me.

He opens and door and walks up flight after flight of stairs, where was I?

A door swings open and my eyes are uncovered as I hear a shriek.

"NOOOO!" A familiar voice screams.

Who was it...?

----------------------------------------------

OH NO!! ANGEL IS KIDNAPPED!!

So sorry guys, hope you guys don't hate me >~<

I promise she won't be hurt too bad okay? Do I get points for that?

So sorry but I hope you enjoyed!

Comment, share and vote!