Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Cole's POV

"COLE! YOU DID WHAT?!?!" Lauren's mom screams slamming her tea cup on the table.

"Angel convinced me to go out and look for Lauren, and this guy took her." I mumble wiping my loose tears away. "Cole how could you do this." She asks wiping away her own tears.

"I didn't mean to, I just, I thought she would be safe near the truck, I forgot to unlock it so she could get in." I say cringing at the memory.

I could remember her screams and cries clearly. "I just don't know what to do." She whispers taking her tea cup and walking back to her room.

I can't do this anymore.

I can't be the one who lost both.

I slip on my jacket and stomp out the door. I'm going to find them.

And I'm not coming back until I do.

---

Lauren's POV

I quickly turn the corner into the living room, but I didn't see Angel.

I saw the b****** with a chubby little girl in his arms. Angel comes running from a room down the hall.

"Lauren, what's happening?" She whispers staring at the poor crying girl.

"You little b****! No doll should be fat and ugly like you!" He yells punching her in the stomach. What was his problem.

"Stop hurting her!!" Angel cries struggling against my grip. The b****** looks up and smiles weakly.

"Go back to bed Louise, I'm taking care of a malfunctioned doll, okay?" The girl screams as he yanks her up by her hair.

"Get a toy box ready please Elizabeth?" He says starting to drag the little girl to the 'adjusting' room.

A toy box? I remember him mentioning those when I first got here.

The girl's screams deafen every other sound in the room, including the b******+'s yells to be quiet.

"What's going on?!" A voice behind me gasps. I turn to see Katherine with a frantic look on her face.

"I dont know! He's hurting that little girl," I choke out, "He said he needed a toy box, I don't know where they are!" Katherine nods numbly and walks to a closet, "Go, keep watch on what he's doing, I'll bring in the box."

I nod numbly and run to the adjustment room with Angel at my heels.

I see the poor girl being locked up in the wooden boxes to be adjusted. "W-what is he doing?!" Angel cries, she was barely audible through her sobs.

"I don't know!" I whisper frantically. "Ah! Elizabeth, do you have the toy box?" The b****** exclaims walking towards me.

"N-n papa, I did not know where they were so I asked Katherine." I manage to squeak and the b******s face softens.

"Do you know why I'm doing this?" He asks, I guess the, uh, 'curiosity' in my eyes was noticeable.

"No papa." I repeat and he nods.

"You see that little girl? Covered in fat? No doll should be like that! She is a tub of lard and needs to be done with," He spits out in disgust, "But you, my dears, are so beautiful."

As he strokes his disgusting hand across my cheek I could feel the bile rise up in my throat. He turns to Angel and strokes her small curls, I could see the displeasure in her eyes.

"Let's get started then!" He exclaims returning to his place behind the crank.
He starts to crank it and the girls screams become more urgent than before.

I grab Angel and pull her to me. I can't let her see this.

Angels sobs instantly soak my arms and shoulders but I didn't care, she must have been terrified.

I squeeze my eyes as the b****** starts swinging harder and harder on the crank. The girls screams becoming more and more demented.

I open one eye to see him twisting the crank until it spins uncontrollably twisting the poor girl's arms over and over again until she collapses.

He walks over to her collapsed body and crouches down to her. I could see her chest rise and fall.

Oh dear god, she was still alive.

He takes a small knife from his back pocket. He's going to kill her.

I could feel Angel's head rising because the lack of screams. "No Angel, he's not down just keep your eyes closed." I whisper and she puts her head back down.

I watch as he slowly drags his knife across the small of her back. He starts to sing a demented song...

Inspiration...

Suffocation...

Stick a needle in your eye...

You'll be lost and gone forever...

It was a demented version of Clementine.

Gasp in horror as he drags the knife up her spine and stops over her neck and continues singing.

See ya later bye bye...

And he slits her throat, blood pumps from the freshly open wound.

I gag and hide my head in Angel's hair. I could hear the girl's last gasps of life and then the sputtering of her death.

"Clean it up please Katherine." The bastard says, Katherine must have walked in at that moment.

Was this my life now?

----------------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG

EWEWEWEW!!!!

SO SORRY ABOUT THE DEATH I KNOW IT WAS GROSS!

I had so much trouble writing this!

Btw, I won't be able to post this weekend, so sorry!

Hope you enjoyed. (Sickos! xD)

Comment, share, and vote!