Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Bailey's POV

I blush as I set down my phone. Another date with Daniel, I couldn't believe I have had this much confidence so far.

"Bailey? Who did you call?" Sydney asks behind me.

Sydney had been my best friend since grade school, when I had a terrible childhood she was there.

"Daniel." I say, my cheeks reddening even more and she grins teasingly.

"I think I hear a marriage proposal coming sometime soon, eh?" She says sticking her tongue out and I swat her arm. She grabs a handful of my popcorn and leans on the counter.

"It's about time you start seeing someone, we have been roommates for how long?" She says, teasing me.

"Okay Sydney, I get it." I grumble shoving popcorn down my throat. She laughs and plops down on the couch. "So when you going over?" She asks, finally a question that didn't involve me getting married.

"In an hour or 2, I have to get ready. What do you wear to a movie date?" I say, answering her question with another question.

"At his house or the actual movie theatre?" She asks walking to my room.

"His house." I reply following her and throwing open my closet.

"Nice. That means you have to wear something sexy." She says and my cheeks heat up again.

"No way." I say quickly. I grab a plain t-shirt and sweats. "These'll do." I grumble and she shakes her head.

"At least wear one of my skirts." She says motioning to her short, ruffled, black skirt that she paired with fish nets.

She laughs when my eyes bulge. "Okay, fine then. An attractive top?" She suggests and I act hurt.

"Put this on and live with it." She says tossing a crop top at me. I sigh and slip it over my head.

It comes down just below my chest and I shake my head. "Sydney, I can't." I say nervously and she gives me a stern look.

"You're wearing it, and hey! You might get lucky!" She says winking at me.

My face deepens in it's already red shade. "Sydney please, stop, I'm not like that."

"Whatever, I'm expecting a least one of your children to have my name." She laughs and saunters out of the room.

I sigh and stare in the mirror, I guess it wasn't that bad. I slip some comfortable jeans on and I looked like a teenager.

I walk out to the kitchen and nervously pick at my nails. "You think he'll actually like this?" I ask and she giggles.

"Totally, the only guy who wouldn't would be homo."

That oddly gave me confidence as I walked to the bathroom. I slide eyeliner over my eyelid while the curler warms.

I could barely even recognize myself with the makeup and new 'outfit'. I quickly curl my hair, messing up more than I would have liked and run back out to the living room.

"Good?" I ask and Sydney's jaw drops. "For once you didn't fight about your makeup." She says smiling so big you would have thought I gave her a puppy and a million bucks.

"Gotta go, see you soon Syd." I say hugging her quickly and I bolt out the door.

"Go get 'em Bitch!" She calls out playfully.

---

I slowly pull up to Daniel 'house'. It was an old apartment building that was renovated amazingly. It was a huge home now.

I awkwardly walk up toy the door and knock. I could hear yelling.

What was going on?

"Daniel?" I call through the door, knocking again.

The yelling dies down for a moment and I can hear shuffling. "Bailey!" He exclaims as he opens the door.

He scans my outfit and smiles again, "Come on in." He says, he was wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt. It seemed awkward seeing him not in a suit.

I kick off my shoes at the door and follow him into the living room. He had blankets covering the single couch and floor, making a super comfortable looking little nook.

I sit down with him and I stare into his eyes.

They seemed hollow...

---

Daniel's POV

"What movie?" I ask Bailey. She came over in a crop top and skinny jeans, it seemed uncomfortable but I didn't care.

She would be wearing a dress and apron soon.

She bites her lip and stares at her hands, "Maybe, uh, The Notebook?"

I nod and select the movie, her bright eyes meet mine and I can see the sincerity in her eyes.

I set my hand on hers and I can see her surprise. She smiles warmly and leans her head on my shoulder. I could tell she was nervous since she was shaking like a chihuahua in winter.

I lean my head on hers and she stops shaking almost violently.

The movie was boring, another love story movie, no difference.

But Bailey loved the movie.

Until a scream rang through the house.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys so yeah, a little strange chapter, sorry!

But I decided to make a 'cast list' or whatever. This isn't definite, it's just if you can't picture the characters.

Lauren: Amanda Seyfried

Cole: Colton Haynes

Daniel: Chris Pine (Yea, Daniel is cute xD)

Bailey: Megan Fox

Katherine: Nina Dobrev

Angel: Alexa Gerasimovich

Don't worry if u don't picture these celebs as the characters, keep your version if u have one!

Hope you enjoyed!

Comment, share, and vote!!