Chapter Six

Hello, sorry for taking so long. Been editing 'Drawn Together', but here we go. I'll be uploading Pride and Possessive soon too, along with some other stories. Hope you enjoy!

-SweetestHeart-

Vote. Fan. Comment.

Chapter Six

                When I'd reached downstairs, I heard the amount of people before I saw them. At first, I guessed there would be around five or six people, but, instead, there was like ten and they all looked at me when I walked into the room. I blushed in embarrassment and diverted my gaze, hating the feeling of being centre attention. I did notice that Allie and Adam was in the room and she beamed at me before coming over and giving me a big hug.

                "Hello, miss drunk," she greeted, jokily.

                I laughed a little and shook my head. "I wasn't that drunk."

                "Like hell you weren't," Adam retorted sarcastically from where he was sitting, causing a surround of chuckles to fill the room. Allie moved out the way and started to introduce me to all the people in the room, including those I'd already met. One girl, who was around my age, stood out straight away with her bold actions and hugged me tightly and then, to add to that, she declared that we would be great friends. Allie didn't even seem fussed by the new friendship and just grinned, which meant that they were pretty close too. I sat down next to Cassie and Allie, after I was basically dragged to my seat.

                "How'd you score a beauty like her, Leon?" a hot guy, called Dan, asked, nodding towards me. I blushed at the compliment, causing Leon to let out some sort of animalistic growl, "whoa, chill, dude. She is beautiful, man."

                "And, she's not yours to look at," Allie shot back at Dan with a glare.

                "Something's got Allie's panties in a muddle," Dan murmured and the man sitting next to him chuckled and shook his head.

                "Are you hungry, Coral?" Leon asked me, standing up from his seat.

                "I am," another guy, called Alex, informed Leon.

                "When are you never?" Leon shot back and rolled his eyes, "I wasn't talking to you anyway, was I?" he looked at me. "Coral?"

                "Um, a little," I squeaked, feeling kind of shy. I wanted to act like I didn't care about being trapped with Leon and that I was confident enough to face him, but I felt weak when he spoke to me and the confidence just dropped to zero.

                "Don't worry, I'll take her to the kitchen," Cassie informed him and stood up. He looked like he was about to protest, but she shot him a look before dragging me to the kitchen. I heard Leon's defeated sigh as he took a seat again and the chatter started up slowly. Cassie shut the kitchen door before going over to the fridge. "Bacon?"

                "Bacon?" I asked, "uh, sure."

                "Bacon and eggs," she replied with a nod, "that sounds good. How do you want your bacon? Raw?"

                "Don't you get food poisoning from raw meat?" I asked her. She turned to me and then grinned, shaking her head. She took out the frying pan and then began to make my breakfast.

                "Wolves don't get food poisoning," Cassie informed me. I wasn't that stupid; any animal that lived in the wild practically always ate other animals or plants.