His Lost Mate

This is another new story since I have so many ideas. This is rated 'R' because it's too dirty to be a PG-13 and WILL contain scenes of a sexual nature. So, don't tell me it's wrong if I've already told you the nature of it! Hope you enjoy it anyway!

Please comment & vote & add to your library if you like it!

PROLOGUE

Two Years Ago…

                The small bar in Paris was quiet with light music playing in the background from a piano somewhere on the other side of the room. A few people hung around, but I knew that this bar was definitely not exactly known as the ‘place to go’ and that’s how I ended up there. I’d been in Paris for five days and, in the morning, I would be getting the train from Paris to Rome, but I was enjoying my final few drinks by myself before I got the train.

                I’d met various people on my travels over the past year, but Paris had been a quiet one. And, I liked that. I liked the fact that I didn’t have to rely on people to go to places with me and I knew that I’d meet people when I wanted to meet them. I was currently travelling Europe before I would get a flight to Singapore and travel around there. But, that was a while off yet and I didn’t exactly know when I would do that. Soon, but not too soon.

                I liked this little bar in Paris. Petite Paris Bar et Restaurant. It had a ring to it because it just didn’t sound like a great name for a bar, even though it was cute and nice. I wrote about it in the journal I had been keeping and I’d sent a postcard back home with a recommendation for everyone to go to the bar if they ever had a chance to go to Paris. I’d be gone before the postcard even arrived back home.

                I took a swig of my beer, noticing the new presence beside me and turned my head slightly to look at him. My eyes flicked to the bartender who had just come over to ask him what he wanted before the man beside me told him and took a seat, with a sigh. Then, he sniffed a little and I swore I saw the hairs on the back of his neck stand up before his head snapped in my direction.

                “Er hi,” I waved my hand at him with a smile.

                “Hey,” he smiled back at me, “you’re American.”

                “So, are you,” I nodded in reply and he chuckled with a nod. “How’d you find a place like this?”

                “I should ask you the same,” he replied, “not every day you meet a fellow American in a small bar like this; the bar down the road seems a lot livelier.”

                “I prefer the quietness,” I smiled at him and took another drink of my beer. The bartender placed his beer in front of him and walked off whilst the man beside me took a drink.

                “Me too,” he nodded after placing the bottle back down on the table, “now, does a beautiful lady like yourself have a name?”

                I smirked. “Coral.”

                “Coral?” he choked and then coughed.

                “Odd, I know,” I sighed.

                “No, it’s beautiful,” he smiled at me. I gave him a stupid look and he held his hands up, “I mean it, I was just surprised. I suppose I should tell you my name, huh?”

                I shrugged. “You don’t have to.”

                “My name is Leon,” he informed me anyway with a small shrug, “nice to meet you, Coral.”