Chapter Nine

It's been a while, hasn't it?! Anyway, there's only a couple of chapter's left as this is a short story(ish).

-SweetestHeart-

THIS CHAPTER IS R-RATED (AS IS THE BOOK), SO READ ON WITH CAUTION.

Chapter Nine

Leon and I's relationship grew massively from the point when I decided to stay until around two weeks later. We hadn't argued and I just fit into the routine of him and his family. He introduced me to a few people from the 'pack', but he didn't do it purposely, just if we bumped into someone whilst walking, plus some of them had already met me from his party, which seemed to be such a distant memory. But, I knew that I had to go and see my sister; she'd been on the phone to me, begging me to come 'home' and see her. I suppose being away from there so long made me really begin to forget my family, but I was going to return. It just became so difficult to bring up into conversation when we were so happy together. I suppose I just feared that Leon would say no and lock me away in the house or something, but I'd never leave without bringing it up personally with him.

So, I decided to bring it up. We were lying in bed on a Saturday night having stayed up until two o'clock, watching random movies together. The house was empty as everyone had gone elsewhere for the weekend, so it gave us some time together. I knew that it would be right to finally have sex again with him. We'd both waited so long, but it was mainly my fault because I didn't feel comfortable doing it in the same house as his parents. It just seemed so weird, but to them it was so natural. Leon even took the time to explain to me that the impulse to 'mate' constantly with each other comes from the stimulation of the wolf's need. He also told me that it was worse with males and that, when I'd disappeared, his wolf went crazy for ages, which made me feel so bad.

"I can't believe we're alone," Leon mumbled, then rolled over so that he was on top of me. I giggled childishly and uselessly attempted to push him away, which didn't work and he just ended up being further on top of me, keeping his heavy weight off of me. "So, what do you want to do?"

"What do you want to do?" I murmured, leaned up and kissed his lips before lying back down on the pillow. He made a pleasant sound of lust and captured my bottom lip in his mouth, sucking it gently. My eyes were barely open, but I saw that his eyes were watching mine, then he let go of my lip and kissed me intensely, both our eyes closed. My hands went straight into hair as I challenged him for authority in the heavy embrace. Leon's right hand grabbed hold of one of hips before it travelled up and under the thin singlet, bringing the top up with it until his hand lay restless upon my breast, stroking my nipple softly. As if that didn't turn me on enough, his hips moved in a back and forth motion, forcing his pelvis to thrust against my sex, causing a little throb to begin in the most pleasured part of my body. A short noise of satisfaction escaped my mouth, answered by one from him.

"Leon," I mumbled against his kiss.

"Mm?" he replied, continuing the exploration of my body with his left hand that had made his way to the rim of my panties. The kissing didn't stop there either.

"I... need... Leon," I murmured, trying to break off the kiss, "I need... Leon..." I pushed his mouth away. With lustful eyes, he watched me, tugging the panties, so that the slowly came over my ass. His lips were about to connect back with mine, but I cut him off by speaking, "we need to talk."

"About what?" he questioned, kissing his way across my cheek and down the column of my neck. The hand on my breast kept came down to my other hip, helping the panties slip further down.

"My sister."

Leon groaned, but I knew it wasn't in annoyance at speaking about my sister, it was a groan of pleasure. He didn't answer me as he tugged my singlet over my head, so I continued speaking, "she wants me to go home."