Chapter Five

Okay, so it's getting kinda weird now (not in a bad way), but don't hate Leon, okay? :P you'll see why!! Hope you enjoy!

-SweetestHeart-

Vote. Comment. Fan

20 votes and 7 comments, please? :]

Chapter Five

                No one knew that I’d walked out, apart from Leon and Adam, but everyone did know who I was by the time everyone had food and a fair amount of drinks. So many people were coming up to me and greeting me, telling me they were so happy that I was here, and I was so confused; So confused, in fact, that I found myself locked in the bathroom, sat on the toilet lid. I was, I admit, slightly drunk, and maybe feeling a little nauseated, but I was able to control myself well in front of all the people. Since Leon had been with me pretty much the whole time, a part from when he went to get a drink and I slipped away to the bathroom, he had tried to convince me that I should start drinking water and stop with the whole alcohol- he was acting like a worried mother, but male. Yes, incredibly male.

                I think the drink had infected my thoughts as I sat alone in the bathroom, trying to clear my head of everyone wanting to know me. All I could think about was Leon and that night we spent together and how I seemed to just want to be around him all the time. Isn’t that incredibly unnatural for a mere human being like myself? I felt like I’d known him forever and like I was in love with him, yet I met him one night two years ago and now I’m in his hometown, surrounded by his people and thinking about what I felt for him. I shook my head; it was all impossible. Never could liking someone be so strong that it felt like love. Twenty years old and I was acting like a teenager. Maybe that’s why Leon wanted to stop me drinking because I was underage.

                A loud knock rapped on the other side of the door and echoed through the room. “Coral?”

                It was Leon. Then again, who else would it be? I suppose Allie or Adam might consider coming to look for me, but that was most likely not going to happen. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and then stood. After balancing myself, I half staggered over to the door, unlocked and opened it to see him standing a foot away, looking down at me. “Yes?”

                “Are you alright?” he questioned, seemingly concerned with my behavior of locking myself in the bathroom, “Allie told me she hadn’t seen you leave when I left to get a drink for us both.”

                “I’m fine,” I answered, “I’m a grown woman now, I can take care of myself.”

                “Yet, I see you’re not good at handling your drink,” he replied, “you’ve had a fair few cocktails this evening. I understand that you’re feeling overwhelmed, but drinking isn’t the way to go.”

                I rolled my eyes and proceeded to shut the door in his face, but his strong hand pushed the door back in my direction and I almost flew onto the floor. Leon walked in and shut the door, locking it straight behind him. I glared, “what do you want?”

                “Coral, what’s made you so angry?” he asked, looking slightly heartbroken.