Sharing A Floor With A Vampire, Werewolf and Demon/ Chpt 25

Shit, shit, shit, a full moon! I looked up the sky, getting darker and darker, making the full moon brighter and brighter. I kept running through the dark forest, and brushing along the trees. I heard a loud roar in and distance and stopped in my tracks. I listened for a second, and I could tell he was after me. I kept running further and further into the black forest, fear clouding my thoughts. This was a repeat of my first time with Nathan.

I had no idea where to go, I just knew I had to run, this was my only option to be safe. I had to find somebody to help Nathan! I just had to run, and I kept telling myself that.

I remember Ryder had once warned me about going into the forest, but he was just scaring me right? He didn't want me to find a way out; he was just trying to keep me from getting away, right?

The noises behind me were getting louder and he was catching up. Why did I have to be wearing a dress and flats?

Someone please help me! Damien and Gabe weren't here to save me this time; I guess they couldn't always be my saviors. I think that was easing the pain, I was hoping they would swing in to save the day- but they couldn't this time.

I kept running and was too distracted by my thoughts to notice that it had gone silent. The only noises were my feet stepping on the bark, and my heavy breath from running, but no noises behind me chasing me through the darkness. Had the chase stopped, because now there was silence surrounding me. I was just about to be relieved, but then I heard light breathing, and it wasn't mine, or a werewolves.

"Who's there?" I yelled.

I rapidly turned around trying to observe my surroundings, looking for the mystery stranger lurking in the forest. I couldn't for long again, because I heard another loud roar, and I knew it was time to run again. The roar was closer this time, and stronger.

I ran deeper into the forest, and my heart was jumping around. I looked back, and a huge wolf was coming my way. Before I could sprint faster, he knocked me down hard onto the ground; my back was pounding in pain.

"Wesley!" I trembled. "No! Please, you know who I am!"

I saw his arm and sharp claws come down, but before they could strike my face and leave serious marks, an arrow was shot into his hand and he rolled off of me. I sharply turned around, and another one went flying into his chest, and another into his neck. He started to twitch on the ground and then blanked out. I looked up; the arrows were coming from above in a tree. I saw a dark shadow quickly hide within the tree. Holy shit... was he dead? 

I couldn't stay here and worry, my life was on the line.  I didn't have much time, Ryder and Cayden would be out in a matter of seconds. I quickly ran away from the scene. Whoever was in the forest wouldn't spare me either.

Wesley out of everyone had only been the only one who helped me through this situation, or tried. I mean he turned on me in an instant, but I wouldn't forget his compassion. I tried to clear my head, and keep running, but I tripped over a fallen trunk and I heard the light breathing above me once again, in a tree. I stood up, and rapidly observed all my surroundings. 

I couldn't run anymore, whoever was there was going to out run me and eventually kill me, I had to reason it right now.

"Who's there?" I shivered. "Who shot him?"

Suddenly from behind, someone grabbed me by the neck and rested something sharp at the side. I tensed up and my breathing became heavier.

"Who are you?" I trembled.

"Don't ask me questions, answer my questions and we'll both get along just fine- for now," he sternly said. "Got it?"

I slowly nodded my head, the sharp blade gently brushing against my skin. He drew the knife down, and kept a firm hold on my neck. As he was putting the knife at his side, I tried to spin around and grab it, but he jerked me closer to him, and he twisted my arms behind me.