Sharing A Floor With A Vampire, Werewolf and Demon/ Chpt.28

The game finished and Nathan's team had won. I walked off of the bleachers and down to where the team rooms were, and just waited outside of them. Everyone was walking out, and eventually Nathan walked out with a few friends, wearing some jeans and a t-shirt and for a moment, I saw the guy who I had first met back in the summer but then stopped when he saw me, and he turned towards Drew.

            "Drew," Nathan called.

            "Yeah?" Drew replied, and then Nathan's fist landed dead-smack in the center of Drew's face.

            Oh my god, no, no, no!

            Drew looked up from the ground at him.

            "What the fuck man?" Drew groaned, holding his nose.

            Everyone just looked at them, and I stared in horror.

            "Don't ever fucking diss my girlfriend again, to her face, or behind her back, if you want to, take it up with me." Nathan snarled.

            "Then I will," Drew said, and stood up, and pushed Nathan back, and Nathan was shaking, and that wouldn't end well. Everyone circled around the, taking their sides and I couldn't stand it.

            They each threw a few punches at each other and then I quickly jumped in the middle of them and tried to wedge an arm between the two, but I was nothing compared to them.

            "Stop it!" I yelled. "Both of you."

            I pulled Nathan's arm and he just clenched his jaw, where Drew had hit him the hardest.

            "Let's go," I said to Nathan, and continued to tug at his shirt, and he just continued to glare at Drew, and then he finally followed behind me, and we got into the car.

            "That was really not necessary," I said to Nathan. "You could of transformed too!"

            "Shut up Dyllon," Nathan growled. "I was only defending you."

            "Yeah, but I don't need to be defended every time someone says one thing about me." I paused. "Besides, what would happen if you actually transformed? You don't have that control yet, that's not an insult either, it's just the truth."

            He ignored my comment, and continued to drive.

            "I have to tell you something, and you need to stay calm." I said. "Will you stay calm?"

            "I'll try," Nathan grumbled.

            "During your game, Wesley paid me a visit. It was just empty threats I think but I think it's important that we pay attention to what he is saying. He said he'd destroy you when they had power, and my vampire and demon friends. And how he couldn't do anything in public, and his brothers didn't know he was visiting me or something and that there is so much that I don't know."

            Nathan didn't reply, he just picked up his speed driving and then he spoke.

            "They're just trying to play games, nothing is happening just yet." Nathan replied. "They're trying to play mind games Dyllon, just don't fall for them. Nothing is going to happen for a while, I know it, I do."

            "Umm, okay." I replied.

            "What do you say we just go out tonight?" Nathan asked.