Sharing A Floor with a Vampire, Werewolf and Demon/ Chpt.13

I met up with Nathan after his football game and we just walked around a bit in the cool summer  air, enjoying an ice cream and getting to know each other a little more. 

The next three weeks that followed had a very similar pattern. I was typically with Nathan every other day, visiting Gabe here and there and Matthew was finally out of the picture. Damien was still missing, with no details from anyone on a return date. I hadn't heard from him, and Gabe never bothered to ask. 

Nathan and I were officially dating. It didn't really happen like I had imagined it. To be honest, he was my first proper boyfriend, and he had just asked while we were out one night after one of his football games. With how much we were hanging out prior to that, I guess I had just assumed we already were an item already. 

"Nathan, do you think tonight we could go back to that area of town where the Golden Klaxon is?" I pleaded.

"You know what, I think we can." Nathan said in between a kiss, and continued on kissing me while we made-out on his sofa.

Those past two weeks, I spent more time in Nathan's room than my own. I began to miss the comfort of my room. However, I guess that was what happened when you started seeing someone - two slowly became one. 

"How about we go later tonight, maybe around 9:00?"

"9:00 it is." Nathan replied.

"That sounds good." I whispered into his ear. "I think you should let me get going now."

I never could push Nathan off of me, he was way too strong. He held his body over mine, and went down for one last kiss. I let him take control, and I just kissed back.

"You may go now." Nathan laughed, and carried me to his door, and kissed my hand.

"I'll see you at 9:00." I waved, and went into my room.

I had tried to maintain a relationship with Gabe since entering an official relationship with Nathan. Gabe had slightly distanced himself from me I noticed, but I was determined to stay in his life. 

I knocked on his door, and he opened with a slight smile on his face.

"Hey, what's up?" He asked.

"Not much; how was your party last night?"

"You heard all the noise?" Gabe laughed. "It was good. Sorry I didn't invite you, it was just a close circle of friends."

"No, that's totally okay, I get it. You don't always have to try and explain to me why I wasn't invited somewhere. You are way too kind." I laughed. "What you up too?"

"Cleaning up the results of my party." Gabe joked, and I noticed he had a broom in his hand.

"Wonderful," I giggled, and took a step into his room. "Wow it is a mess in here!"

"What can I say; we aren't as neat as humans."

"Wait, what? Not as neat as humans?" I asked. Did I hear Gabe correctly?

"I meant, like we aren't as neat as normal people. We get pretty messy. I'm just comparing my friends, like we are a bunch of animals or something." Gabe rambled on.

"Oh, ha-ha I see." I smiled.

"What are your plans for today?" Gabe changed the subject.

"I am going out with Nathan to that area where the Golden Klaxon is. I want to go explore the forest. I have been dying to go back. It was a lovely place, but Nathan said it is dangerous and shady? Don't really know what the means, but can't be all that dangerous if people go there often."