Sharing A Floor with a Vampire, Werewolf and Demon/ Chpt.11

Nathans P.O.V

I hated lying to Dyllon. I wasn't having problems with Matt at all. I was breaking out in...werewolf. It is getting so close to the time of my full transformation, and now that random outbursts where happening, I never knew when to expect them. My claws wouldn't retract, and my fur on my arms wouldn't go away. My teeth pointed sharper as well. I couldn't show up to a date looking like that. 

"Did you want to get going?" I asked.

"I guess," Dyllon mummbled, and I could tell she was agitated with me.

"I truly am sorry," I apologized. "You know what Matt can be like, when he's there, he's just there..." 

"I know," Dyllon nodded. "Just a heads up would be nice is all. A simple knock - I live right across the hall from you."

It made it worse when she was sweet about it. How was she always so calm regarding everything?

"I hope you don't mind, we are going to the movies."

"I'm dressed for it anyways," she gave me a small smile. 

I noticed her skin-tight jeans, and her jacket that hugged her small waist. She looked gorgeous as usual.  I'm sure she would be fine without clothes too. What was I thinking? I needed to concentrate.

I opened my car door for her, and she slid in gently.

"The theatre is fairly close," I said, taking note of the time. "We should be able to make the next round of showtimes."

"Sounds great," she said.

I didn't know what to say, it felt awkward and I knew Dyllon wasn't happy for me being late. She was being quiet, and I didn't want to force conversation on her. 

I kept driving in silence, until we reached our destination, and before I could get to Dyllon's door, she opened it herself. I reached for her hand, but she put it in her pocket, making this a little more difficult than I would have liked. 

"Anything in particular you want to see?" I asked. "Ladies choice."

"Ummm," she said, as she scanned the board. "There's that werewolf horror film? Could use a bit of excitement. Thoughts?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "Whatever you want."

I purchased our tickets and food, and we walked into the theatre and took our seats at he very top.

"Thanks for getting me out of the building," Dyllon mentioned. "I tend to get a little stir crazy in there. I'm really looking forward to going back to school in all honesty."

"Well this is date number two." I yawned and put my arm around her.

She looked at me, and cracked a smile and made her self comfortable.

It was just trailers showing right now, and I just starred at Dyllon while she concentrated on the trailers.

"Why are you starring at me like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked.

"I don't know, just like...that!" she tried to imitate me.

I leaned in and and gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. I loved the feeling of her soft skin, and  every time I kissed her it sent sparks through me. I loved how she made me feel and I'm glad I finally had her. Dyllon pulled away.

"The movies starting," she whispered, and then took my arms off her and watched the screen. Maybe I didn't quite have her yet?

***